Sexy men with big dicks.

Sweets

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 12:04 AM, Sweets said:

It funny most girls get upset when they get dick pics. Not this girl. Keep em cuming (pun intended) 😂

Most girls get upset when they get *unsolicited* dick pics. I mean I'd certainly welcome a solicited dick pic.

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Most girls get upset when they get *unsolicited* dick pics. I mean I'd certainly welcome a solicited dick pic.

I would oblige.... but mine went all shy and hid at the sight of all those impressive samples already posted.  😉😂

• Agree 1
On 11/19/2020 at 4:33 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I would oblige.... but mine went all shy and hid at the sight of all those impressive samples already posted.  😉😂

There certainly are lots of impressive examples here hahaha. I don't quite measure up either hahaha

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

that begs the question:  how much does it shoot and do you ever get it all in? The average hand is 4 inches in width, looks like you have  3 or 4 handfuls going for you judging from the size of your hand in the picture. That calculates out to be 12 to 16 inches.

Right? Love to see a ruler in that shot.

Edited by UnabashedUser
On 12/17/2020 at 11:23 PM, UnabashedUser said:

that begs the question:  how much does it shoot and do you ever get it all in? The average hand is 4 inches in width, looks like you have  3 or 4 handfuls going for you judging from the size of your hand in the picture. That calculates out to be 12 to 16 inches.

Right? Love to see a ruler in that shot.

Its 22 cm . I Will post a pick with a ruler of u want ^^

• Like 2