Experience Project

Anyone remember experience project??

I remember being able to find so many amazing stories and encounters on there. Whether or not they were true, i don't know. But i didn't particularly care!

One post I distinctly remember was a supposedly true story that went along the lines of the following:

This girl went round here friends house every day after school and by the time the got there, they were both bursting for a pee. I think that the girl normally lost the race, and so her friend went first. Until one day when she won, and her friend was made to wait for the toilet. However, instead of waiting, she simply walked into the living room, squatted on the sofa, and pissed on the cushion. When the girl found out, she asked if she could do it, to which the friend replied something along the lines of "if you drink more water". So from then on, they would both come home, and simply take turns pissing on the sofa cushion, before flipping it over so as to not get caught.

I just remember thinking i was a freak back then for liking what i did, and experience project was like an escape. There were so many naughty stories, and accounts of casual pissing etc. I was gutted when it closed down; it just so happened to be about the time i was accepting myself, and exploring my fetish. I for one wish it was still around.

What about you?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Oh EP days. I found that website when I was a teenager and miss it so much. My all time favorite story was about a woman who was in a gardening store and needed to pee. She said she wanted to pee on the plants but there were too many people so she went to the bathroom and peed on a floor plant instead. She stood on the side and the first time she peed it hit the wall and floor behind the plant. She said "no biggie!" And stepped back to finish her pee in the plant. I loved it! 

• Hot 4
  • 2 months later...

I would use similarworlds, but they deny VPN users, which tells me they track users, which is a major no-no in my book. They claim to want to protect users by denying VPN, but if that were true, they'd actually allow people to use them on their site.

It's like telling someone you're concerned with their safety, but denying them a phone to call the cops, or a gun to defend themselves.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 7:38 PM, PissFanOmega said:

I would use similarworlds, but they deny VPN users, which tells me they track users, which is a major no-no in my book. They claim to want to protect users by denying VPN, but if that were true, they'd actually allow people to use them on their site.

It's like telling someone you're concerned with their safety, but denying them a phone to call the cops, or a gun to defend themselves.

SimilarWorlds works on FireFox despite the fact that FireFox blocks SimilarWorlds trackers...

3 hours ago, Simpfan said:

I loved using EP. Some of my stuff I deleted. When people were nice and accommodating, it was a great place to be. But suddenly they wanted to appeal to older children and began censoring everything. I used to post in a few different groups on there. 

The thing that pissed me off was the fact that their setup already separated adult-oriented information and shares, from everything else. The censorship wasn't necessary.

I completely believe that censorship is what made the site tank, because they weren't getting the high numbers of users that they did before.

The same thing will probably happen to Tumblr now, too.

• 5 months later...
On 2/12/2020 at 12:34 AM, Paulypeeps said:

Similar Worlds is getting going:-

https://similarworlds.com/Paulypeeps

A lot of stuff has been ported across from EP so you will still see references to EP in copied content.

Hey thanks for posting this Paulypeeps - even though I've only just found it!  Great to find Similar Worlds now and I have joined. Got to say it seems nice and easy-going so far.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 6:02 AM, Dreadnought101 said:

Experience project was great at first but in my experience it got taken over by the 'trans mafia' you couldn't make a post without someone commenting and trying to pick you up and if you committed the horrible sin of saying sorry chap I,m not into trans....that was it...you had a dozen of them queuing up to abuse you.    Trying to think of stories I read there, one was a favourite...it was about a girl and her friend on a coach on a school trip......they drank too much and one of them pulled her knickers to one side and peed off the edge of the seat and it ran right down to the front of the coach.....the one telling the story just sat and peed through her knickers and skirt into the seat.    

I'm sorry about the negative experience you've had with a few trans people, but I won't be offended if someone's not into me. It's the denying my humanity and right to exist that sets me off about some people.

• Love 1

My favourite poster on ep was wetgirlep 

She told all her stories of being a teen and her first pee on her bedroom carpet and started getting braver pissing all around her parents house on beds sofas tables carpets 

But alot of her stuff was removed 

Tbh it was one of the best pee fetish communities. Not much of communication forum like, but lots of people, lots of stories, and often people actually interested in personal connections (at least online) and willing to go to private chats and have some kinky conversations. I've made a few pee fetish friends there. Unfortunately before it was closed, pee segment there was overrun by some idiots who would create fake profiles, write some baits, catfish people and community and then delete profiles just to create another one right away. Basically, it was nearly impossible to separate then where're real people and real experiences, and where're catfish players posting lies. Then everything got shut down because too many people got mad that it's not family friendly site where horrible people dare to talk about adult stuff and kinks.

But I remember some cool people into this kink I got to know from there and have some fun private chats, or at least read some of their stories - aktl, coolniceguy, Bursting, jpee, Peter-P, sasukelover and many many others.

• Like 2