Pee Stories

Guest UnabashedUser

Women don't like to admit it , but it's true. Most of them are just as coarse, fun loving, and sexual as most men. But the games must continue until in the privacy of one's bedroom where the animalistic truth can come out raw and untamed.

Which of course makes for a most fantastic experience.

I have a dirty mind and mouth.  So openly talk about anything to anyone male or female.  Life’s more fun when you have a open mind.  And yes female are just as dirty as men.  Most just aren’t as open about it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Guest UnabashedUser

I love that in a woman. Hot filthy talk while peeing, having any kind of sex, suggesting raw naughty things to do in a parking garage or a park or by the side of the road.

It really adds a lot of spice to life. 

Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, Sweets said:

I have a dirty mind and mouth.  So openly talk about anything to anyone male or female.  Life’s more fun when you have a open mind.  And yes female are just as dirty as men.  Most just aren’t as open about it. 

It's my firm belief that most (not all of course) women really enjoy satisfying a man by sucking the hell out of his cock. 
But were they to admit that, the guy, taking advantage, would want it all the time and that's a lot of hard work for her :)

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2019 at 4:46 PM, owlman76 said:

I'd met a lot of her friends socially and always thought they were a pretty straight bunch, all that changed when I began to overhear conversations as I passed their offices, to overhear a woman who you think is totally strait laced telling her female workmates how she loves it when her hubby 'does her up the arse' ... or how one of them can't decide what to do because there's a huge cue for the loo's and last time she pissed herself on the way home, etc.'  

Fisted my cock frantically last night reading these two revelations in particular. Thanks @owlman76!