Dating sites?

Pauliep213

I know this is not a dating site.  But does anybody know any dating sites for people with our fetish?  I am really looking for someone like this and I know it wont happen here.  I do have to say that I am so happy to have found this forum.  I love it. Thank you for any help

• Agree 1
  • 1 year later...

Hi all I’m new to this site I’m a 37 year old male with a pee fetish unfortunately my wife doesn’t enjoy it as much as me in fact not at all so she has given me the go ahead to find a “pee friend “ so that she doesn’t have to pretend anymore.I live in Cornwall England and would love to hear from you x

36 minutes ago, Fabz7 said:

Hi all I’m new to this site I’m a 37 year old male with a pee fetish unfortunately my wife doesn’t enjoy it as much as me in fact not at all so she has given me the go ahead to find a “pee friend “ so that she doesn’t have to pretend anymore.I live in Cornwall England and would love to hear from you x

Welcome to the site sure you will enjoy it here abd find what plenty of people to chat too about it 

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Wolf187 said:

Check out "pee-k" - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.social.peek

A app dedicated (apparently) to pee fetish dating.. 

Just found this a few moments ago... So Still trying to figure out all the details on how it works.. But it might be worth a shot (looks like only the first 30 days are free though) 

Lol @ the first review. “Decently fluid” is a good way to describe a watersports app.

• Haha 2
  • 4 months later...

ik zou heel graag de pee-k app wel eens willen gebruiken.

helaas werkt deze blijkbaar niet in België. Om te registreren heb je een Nederlands telefoon nummer nodig om via SMS een code te kunnen ontvangen om je account te verifiëren.

5 minutes ago, jizzy said:

helaas werkt deze blijkbaar niet in België. Om te registreren heb je een Nederlands telefoon nummer nodig om via SMS een code te kunnen ontvangen om je account te verifiëren.

@jizzy - Please remember all posts need to be written in English.  Thanks.

10 hours ago, jizzy said:

So you'd really like to try an app that sends you a verification number via your phone? 

One way to do this and maintain your privacy is buying a cheap burner phone. 

• 2 weeks later...

I use regular dating sites and then after we started talking, I make comments like "I have to pee so bad but I'm so comfy" or that "I'm too scared to walk to the bathroom, the hallway is so dark" that's also how I kind of bring up being a Little if we haven't talked about kinks yet

• Love 1
On 6/25/2021 at 2:36 AM, AlexWolf20 said:

I use regular dating sites and then after we started talking, I make comments like "I have to pee so bad but I'm so comfy" or that "I'm too scared to walk to the bathroom, the hallway is so dark" that's also how I kind of bring up being a Little if we haven't talked about kinks yet

I'm a huge fan of the idea of using lighthearted comments to 'test the waters' - the sort of comments that could be laughed off innocently, but at the same time can open a whole line of discussion.  That laughed off aspect gives an escape route back to the vanilla if needed.

What's your favourite movie?  Who's your favourite band? Dream holiday destination?  Favourite subject at school?  Weirdest place you've ever peed?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/2/2019 at 4:09 PM, Lilipee said:

I suggest just using the regular dating sites.  I'm on them now and haven't met anyone I want to be in a relationship with, but have gone on first dates with guys that I thought had a similar interest.  Basically early on, after numbers are exchanged and we're texting, I'll bring up something involving pee.  I've said things like "I've drank so much water today and now I can't stop peeing lol" or "I was out walking my dog tonight.  OMG I had to run back to the house fast.  I thought I was going to pee my pants!". Just innocent little comments like that.  And then I can tell from their reaction if there's a possibility or not.  One guy for example said that I should have just popped a squat outside.  I played dumb and said I didn't even think of it, but I have done it many times, so no issue there haha.  We went on one date and he peed next to his car in the parking lot in front of me twice.  Asked if I needed to go too and if he could find me a better spot.  Too bad I didn't like him, and we didn't go out again.  Other guys have just acted indifferent and changed the subject.  So no interest, but no harm done either.  Try it.  It really does work.

You can go in my mouth any time you want 😉 

• 3 months later...
On 2/5/2021 at 12:13 AM, Wolf187 said:

Check out "pee-k" - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.social.peek

A app dedicated (apparently) to pee fetish dating.. 

Just found this a few moments ago... So Still trying to figure out all the details on how it works.. But it might be worth a shot (looks like only the first 30 days are free though) 

Sadly it's only for Apple users... 

Edited by Pissholic
Typo
  • 2 months later...
On 12/2/2019 at 11:35 PM, Pauliep213 said:

I know this is not a dating site.  But does anybody know any dating sites for people with our fetish?  I am really looking for someone like this and I know it wont happen here.  I do have to say that I am so happy to have found this forum.  I love it. Thank you for any help

You might try Poolchat.UK. Not a real datingsite either, but lots of wet fun. 😋💦💦💦

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/31/2021 at 2:18 AM, Peevert said:

A pee perv dating forum ❤️ 

I'm conflicted with this one.

The negative: People will register with the sole intention of flogging their OnlyFans account, etc, with zero intention of staying to post.

On the other hand, it IS difficult to find singles who share this fetish. Yeah, there's Reddit, but it would be nice to have an equivalent that's forum based.

If it did happen then it would have to be moderated and maybe reserved for people with a certain amount if reputation and/or post count.

I suppose people do it, in a way, with the "following" function. But even that's abused, as when you see 30+ people following a person who has only been registered for a couple days, it's kinda weird.

Edited by MasterDarcy