Her part 7

I really want to add more description into the next chapter because tbh I'm not super proud of this chapter's writing like at all. I think I could've used a lot more descriptive writing so I just wanted to say that I will definitely try to do that more in the future. I am so so sorry about that.

• Like 2

Riley, You have absolutely nothing to apologize for! I think your writing in this chapter is outstanding. It "flows" very well (pun intended), and there is plenty of detail, to make the story very erotic. Thanks very much for posting. Looking forward to more, when your life is less hectic, and you have more time. By the way, the "bold" text didn't come through on the PF screen, and it was not objectionable, at all.

Dr.P

• Agree 3

@Riley Firstly thanks for another instalment. I loved the description of you sittling.cross-legged in the floor writing - you obviously enjoy it!

This was probably my favourite do far. It was wonderfully romantic AND hot - and the panty switching summed it up perfectly. You are brilliant at describing things and I love the little details and scene-setting. 

Already looking forward to the next part but now I’m going to reread this 😀

• Like 1