Anyone into tasting

Just a general question.  I am curious as to how most people feel about tasting their partners pee.  I for one love to take a lick of a woman as soon as she is done.  I'm not talking about drinking mouthfulls.  I think that is gross...but a quick lick I love.  How do you all feel?  Even woman who aren't into men peeing, would you try if your partner asked?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 3:04 PM, Pauliep213 said:

See I can't drink a lot.  I would let it fill my mouth and dribble out....but I could never bring myself to swallow.  I want some pee ladies.  Where do you get those?  Haha

Ladies that like you are good candidates. Ex’s are also good candidates. Just don’t be ashamed to speak about what you like and want. 

17 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Ladies that like you are good candidates. Ex’s are also good candidates. Just don’t be ashamed to speak about what you like and want. 

Pauliep213, stark is right. Besides you would be surprised how some women will go through with it. I personally tasted my husbands and it was okay I guess but it's not for me, meaning it doesn't turn me on. I believe it's all in the moment of things. He on the other hand, it's at least once per week if not twice. It could be simply just watching me pee to golden shower. I do admit, there are moments I find it a turn on by his reaction. So yeah, go with what you feel.

• Like 2

I am very much into tasting, since licking the fresh, warm dribbles from a woman's thighs, vulva, and bum, right after she pees, is my favorite thing. I also like to swallow a mouthful or two, if she will give it to me, direct from the source. To me, the most important thing for flavor is dilution. In my experience, alcoholic drinks are the best diluents. My all time favorite was vodka and tonic, filtered through the kidneys of "Lisa," one of my favorite long term g.f.'s. Straight liquors, like Scotch, the favorite of "Melissa," can be surprisingly good, too. I licked her dribbles, for more than ten years. To me, it is the natural pheromones and aromas in female pee, which make it so arousing to lick and drink.

Dr.P

• Hot 3

I'm very interested, and curious, about tasting a partner's pee. Specifically, I'd like it if she were to pee while I lick her pussy.

8 hours ago, Anemone said:

I want to know!

I've heard that artificial sweeteners will expel through urine, which makes it sweeter. Apparently it's because artificial sweeteners don't get processed by the body. I don't know how true it is, but it could be worth the effort.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

I've drank the wife's pee many times usually after she's been out drinking i know when she gets home she will be bursting so I lie down in the bath and she puts one leg on each side and squats right over my mouth trouble is she can't control her flow so it's hard to swallow the lot but after i eat her pussy and lick off all the drops off her thighs and bum 

• Hot 3