Scandinavian Spa

12 hours ago, Sephora said:

I recently went to a Scandinavian spa with my friend DivaQC that hasn't been on in a while. She is really busy with her work. So we had some peeing going in the spa tub while other clients were sitting all around. after the hot and cold dipping a few times, we went to the relaxing area and sat down in a swing with cushions which it was damp from someone else sitting there. Well miss DivaQC decided to let go on one of them and then we went back to the tub before other clients were in the pool. Then once done, we hit the showers, I grabbed a towel from the side and removed my bath robe, placing it on a hook. When I was done, I turned off the shower and started to dry myself and I started looking at my robe on the hook, took it off, squat and peed all over it, then walked out and discarded the robe in the laundry basket not too far from the showers.

I hope you enjoyed the read, talk to you all soon.

So Hot, hun!!! The Spa is a new spot  for me definitely intriguing... How cool it is to piss in the tub together with others unaware!!! Salus Per Urinam, therefore... 😜

• Agree 1
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, alicexxx said:

How cool it is to piss in the tub together with others unaware!!! Salus Per Urinam, therefore... 😜

If you’re in the tub with me & you go pee in the water I want to know about it (so I can stay in the water a bit longer)

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
On 11/30/2019 at 11:51 AM, speedy3471 said:

Nice work, I can't wait to read about any other pissing you lovely ladies did, if you choose to share with us that is

Thank you! 

We had many of them which I have posted some of them 😉

On 11/30/2019 at 12:09 PM, alicexxx said:

So Hot, hun!!! The Spa is a new spot  for me definitely intriguing... How cool it is to piss in the tub together with others unaware!!! Salus Per Urinam, therefore... 😜

It took me time to get use to. Always affraid someone might noticed.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 6 months later...

sd91, Thank you so much for describing the activity that goes with your recordings. Since I am blind, I can use my imagination to go with the wonderful
audio sounds that you provide.
Thank you for sharing!!
I will listen to any other recordings you choose to provide!!