Pee Fetish Escalation

Women relieving themselves turns me on. The fact of where the urine comes from, the positions they must get in to relieve themselves somewhere other than the bathroom, what’s all exposed to do so, how rare it is to actually see a lady pee in public, if they pass gas while pushing out the pee, especially in a squatting position, and more. 

Yesterday was thanksgiving, I imagined a very attractive lady in a medium to high squat position relieving herself on me while I lay on the floor and while doing releases solid waste on me, “accidentally”, purposely. Then she apologizes. Something to the effect of, “I’m so sorry”, with a humorist tone. 

I have never been crapped on, wouldn’t even know how I would react to it but that thought came to mind yesterday. I have been farted over while getting pissed on, twice. That was sexy because it was realistic.

I had an ex who would piss for me often, piss on the ground for me while having to go number 2. She said she’d piss on the ground for me then go to the bathroom to finish. She pissed, she did cut off the pee stream for a moment before continuing, but she only released what she wanted to release, being her urine. 

I have a female friend who back when we were in high school, went to a house party, went to pee in the front yard of a house down the block with some other ladies, and she had a bowel moment right in someone’s grass. I don’t think she intended to, it just happened. 

There are couple of videos that were on sneakypee.com some years back, and one of the piss models, (an Asian girl which I believe were only two at the time) in two clips while pissing, released a little more while trying to hold it in and hide it. Another video, also on sneakypee.com, while pissing next to a car in a train station parking lot, did a little more than pee. She actually got it out. You couldn’t see it but she did a little scream and kicked it away.

Now I’m thinking, is my pee fetish getting more involved? Also from my pee fetish, I have this thing about being used now. A lady relieving herself on me or in my car, then just going about her business is a turn on to me. 

• Agree 1

My pee fetish, which began as wanting to see a girl pee her pants, has evolved into bed wetting and women in diapers and golden showers and drinking pee and theater peeing etc... pretty sure it knows no bounds.  I have fantasized about a woman pooping her panties, but I feel the sight and/or smell of this in real life would destroy any pleasure.

I love everything about seeing a female pee.  Any way possible.  I have seen the video you're talking about.  I think anyway.  The one I saw was 2 asian woman sitting next to each other, and while the one was peeing, little "pellets", for a lack of a better word, started shooting across the mat.  That didn't bother me, but I must say...I have had a pee fetish for a long time, and more and more things interest me.  But, I can not say that scat is a thing I would personally ever enjoy. But, to each their own