My Friend Ruined TWO Guitars in One Day... and It was AwesomešŸ’¦šŸ™ŒšŸ»

On 11/28/2019 at 11:30 PM, GottaSoakEmAll said:

So a few days ago my bestĀ friend dumped her boyfriend and told me she had thought about pissing right inside his acoustic guitar just to be petty. NaturallyĀ I convinced her to go through with it. I wasnā€™t there to see her do the deed, butĀ from the way she described it I missed a good one. IĀ  couldnā€™t stop imagining it... until finally a bold idea hit me.

That night I met her at her house after work, and I had my own Martin guitar with me. I never play it much, partly because itā€™s a really nice guitar and is still like new. Well, lol, it was 48 hours ago anyway. She kept asked if I was absolutely sure I wanted her to do this.Ā I finally convinced her, and after a few beers she straddled the body as it rested on her couch. Then with zero hesitation she pumped a pint and a half of hot piss right into my guitar. The resonatingĀ sound of the piss splashing inside was epic.Ā Ā InĀ less than 24 hours she ruined two perfectly good guitars. I havenā€™t checked it today, but Iā€™m sure itā€™s warped to hell inside and will never hold tune or sound right again. It looks fine on the outside, but Iā€™m leaning towards just writing it off and using it as a dedicated toilet. Oh well, I guess now we can see just how much piss it willĀ hold. I swear,Ā Iā€™m going to run out of nice shit šŸ˜‚šŸ˜’.

Anyways, I will update tomorrow, maybe with a pic or twoĀ šŸ˜‰

What happened with the update and pictures?

Ā 

• Like 1
On 11/28/2019 at 10:30 PM, GottaSoakEmAll said:

So a few days ago my bestĀ friend dumped her boyfriend and told me she had thought about pissing right inside his acoustic guitar just to be petty. NaturallyĀ I convinced her to go through with it. I wasnā€™t there to see her do the deed, butĀ from the way she described it I missed a good one. IĀ  couldnā€™t stop imagining it... until finally a bold idea hit me.

That night I met her at her house after work, and I had my own Martin guitar with me. I never play it much, partly because itā€™s a really nice guitar and is still like new. Well, lol, it was 48 hours ago anyway. She kept asked if I was absolutely sure I wanted her to do this.Ā I finally convinced her, and after a few beers she straddled the body as it rested on her couch. Then with zero hesitation she pumped a pint and a half of hot piss right into my guitar. The resonatingĀ sound of the piss splashing inside was epic.Ā Ā InĀ less than 24 hours she ruined two perfectly good guitars. I havenā€™t checked it today, but Iā€™m sure itā€™s warped to hell inside and will never hold tune or sound right again. It looks fine on the outside, but Iā€™m leaning towards just writing it off and using it as a dedicated toilet. Oh well, I guess now we can see just how much piss it willĀ hold. I swear,Ā Iā€™m going to run out of nice shit šŸ˜‚šŸ˜’.

would love to see the evidenceĀ 

On 11/28/2019 at 11:30 PM, GottaSoakEmAll said:

I would love to have a friend like you who makes me piss all overĀ his stuff!!!Ā Your guitar has never sounded as well as under your best friend's pussy, hun...Ā šŸ˜œ

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1
On 11/30/2019 at 10:05 PM, naught said:

What happened with the update and pictures?

Ā 

Hey guys, sorry I left you high and dry.Ā  Got caught up in the chaos that is Thanksgiving with my extended family on the other side of our annoyingly massive state. I'm finally back home and back to the daily grind... I will see if I can throw some pics up after work. I appreciate the thoughtful comments always, and in light of the recent (U.S.) holiday I feel I should express just how really, truly THANKFUL I am to have like-minded souls such as ya'll out there all over the world with whom I can share this sort of thing without fear of anyone telling us off for pissing in a couple of guitars.Ā  Instead, you pervs are preoccupied getting yourself off thinking about it!Ā Ā  For that, I am humbly honored.Ā 

I'm sure the average person can't grasp why anyone would do something like what we did more or less on a whim did here... meanwhile I just feel a bit sorry for them that they obviously haven't pissed into someone's guitar before. Let yourself live a little--you never know what hidden pleasures are out there until you think outside the box (or more appropriately, outside the toilet) šŸ™ƒšŸ™‚

The next time I see S I'm going to show her this thread so she knows those guitars are spreading more joy now in death than they ever did before!Ā 

Edited by GottaSoakEmAll
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Update:Ā 

I know itā€™s been a couple weeks and I wouldnā€™t blame yā€™all for forgetting about me one bit,Ā butĀ I promise I havenā€™t forget about yā€™all!
Ā 

I caught the flu right afterĀ thanksgiving. Iā€™m finally better, but holy damn it was hell on earth. Flu shots are your friend!!

I stillĀ have one of the guitars (mine) but havenā€™t had the motivation or often even ability to do anything let alone document it. I havenā€™t pardoned it though, so itā€™s got an unfortunate future in store for it rest assured. Iā€™ll think of something really good for it and break out the good camera gear. Hopefully it will involve someone other than just me.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Love 1