Hotel

Hey all,

im staying in a hotel in hull on Saturday, got me thinking a lot, I would love there to be a bottomless female in the room all day and just casually pissing all over the room where and when she wants but no use of the toilet is allowed for pee, would be an amazing fantasy of mine but it will only stay that way haha 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
32 minutes ago, Pissobsessed said:

Hey all,

im staying in a hotel in hull on Saturday, got me thinking a lot, I would love there to be a bottomless female in the room all day and just casually pissing all over the room where and when she wants but no use of the toilet is allowed for pee, would be an amazing fantasy of mine but it will only stay that way haha 

If you don't ask... 😜

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
11 hours ago, Pissobsessed said:

Hey all,

I would fucking love to do this

• Hot 1
20 hours ago, Pissobsessed said:

Hey all,

I had an idea of throwing a ladies only party at a house, free drinks, have a DJ, dim lighting, strobes. Ladies have access to entire house. Here’s the thing, bathrooms are locked. 🤔

I’ll be on the door and if asked about the bathroom, in a slight rude way tell them to hold it. Or be creative.

I got the idea from a story I read on here I believe. Girl was at a house party, there was a line for the bathroom, she went and found a walk in closet to piss in, then another lady came in and did the same.

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
12 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

We don't have a hot tub on the deck, but our whirlpool tub is in our basement bathroom😜

We can meet somewhere half way lol. Or your all welcome at our place. Gets kinda chilly here this time of year lol

South Padre Island. Surf's up. Fishing and pissing is good. Will hit 80 degs F today.  https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/south-padre-island-tx/78597/weather-forecast/341034

Guest UnabashedUser

Maybe unabasheduser, hammerhead, you and my wife could all gave a date together 😈

We could cross the pee streams and hit two places at once. 

8 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

I had an idea of throwing a ladies only party at a house, free drinks, have a DJ, dim lighting, strobes. Ladies have access to entire house. Here’s the thing, bathrooms are locked. 🤔

I’ll be on the door and if asked about the bathroom, in a slight rude way tell them to hold it. Or be creative.

I got the idea from a story I read on here I believe. Girl was at a house party, there was a line for the bathroom, she went and found a walk in closet to piss in, then another lady came in and did the same.

I think it will be easier if you simply invite them to piss all over the furniture... 😜

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1