Peeing Fantasy's

20 minutes ago, Sweets said:

That a very hot fantasy one I would enjoy very much.  

One of my fantasies starts with a very full bladder.  Setting up so I can see everything.  My legs apart.  My partner has his hand between my legs very lightly rubbing my clit. I let out just a few squirts if pee as he still rubs my pussy feeling the warm pee run over his hand. Sliding a finger inside and squirt out alittle more pee.   He takes his hand out covered in my mixed juices bring it up to my lips and I lick his finger and suck all my juices off. He put his head down between my legs and right before he started to lick my pussy it let out more pee with goes right into his mouth and then he licks and sucks my clit making me explode cum all over his face.  He lays Down and I hover over his dick and let the rest of bladder go all over him while he is stroking it and then I set down and rid him until he cums deep inside me.   I set down so he is still baried deep inside me when he start pee inside me and it trickles out. 

That's sounds like a good fantasy to me as well😈

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
7 hours ago, Sweets said:

One of my fantasies starts with a very full bladder.  Setting up so I can see everything.  My legs apart.  My partner has his hand between my legs very lightly rubbing my clit. I let out just a few squirts if pee as he still rubs my pussy feeling the warm pee run over his hand. Sliding a finger inside and squirt out alittle more pee.   He takes his hand out covered in my mixed juices bring it up to my lips and I lick his finger and suck all my juices off. He put his head down between my legs and right before he started to lick my pussy it let out more pee with goes right into his mouth and then he licks and sucks my clit making me explode cum all over his face.  He lays Down and I hover over his dick and let the rest of bladder go all over him while he is stroking it and then I set down and rid him until he cums deep inside me.   I set down so he is still baried deep inside me when he start pee inside me and it trickles out. 

Hi Sweets, that sounds really amazing mmm that is such a turn on, I really wish I was there doing that with you mmm

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser
18 hours ago, Sweets said:

Very hot and stimulating. Love the numerous liquids to be enjoyed and savored as well at the clit suckage and cock watering. The internal cum shot  appeals to Bonita as well. Tnx for the great images. 

• 2 months later...

One of my fantasies would be I'm in the army were all at attention and I can't hold my bladder and pee my pants a little, The female drill Sargent notices and mocks me in front of everyone and I pee a little more soaking my legs. She makes me get on my knees as she pulls down her pants, Then makes me finish peeing my pants as I smell her stinky sweaty ass. She then turns around and makes me smell and lick her hairy stinky pussy as she pees in my mouth.

Edited by Billhobs

It's been so long since I've had a lady partner to share an experience with that at this point in my life, just the thought of engaging with a female in any sort of romantic interlude would be a fantasy come to life.

I have a couple of fantasies that I'll post another time.

• 1 year later...

This story which involving two girls, one of who is Kelly. Replace Kelly with T. Swift and the main character with a friend of hers. As well as Swift squatting and peeing somewhere, and her coming home from a big concert, peeing in the toilet for over five minutes nonstop.

Another one that I had involved a friend of mine. She was out on her front porch and was very drunk, and I was just coming home. I'm talking to her, and she just suddenly says "I have to pee really bad", drops her pants, squats on the ground, and just starts gushing.

On 2/7/2022 at 9:50 PM, Sophie said:

One of my fantasies is to use this bathroom. I love the thought of someone next door or waiting outside being able to see me sitting on the toilet, and me being able to see my neighbour relieving herself. 

153417.jpg

Ok but what if you guys made eye contact while staring at the ceiling ? Would that be a good or a bad thing ?
This toilet also reminds me of the roman toilets (but cleaner and less explosive. If you are interested you can look it up but the TLDR is that those toilets were quite deadly because they hadn't figured out that human waste can produce gases and sanitation was a problem as well.)
http://yoatomo.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/w-c-romano.jpg

I ask this question because im wondering if it would achieve the same satisfaction when you just pee with an open door. So im basically asking : is the idea of being watched the exciting part ? Does the fact that you don't have a choice but letting others watch add to the excitement ? Or is this situation exciting because of the fact the facility is being built this way, which normalises the whole situation. (My head hurts after typing this sentence. I hope it makes sence. It was unusually difficult to convey what i wanted to say.) 

I love this thread because i don't have a pee fantasy (yet?). And i love to read other peoples fantasies for inspiration xD. 

2 hours ago, MaxWasTaken said:

Ok but what if you guys made eye contact while staring at the ceiling ? Would that be a good or a bad thing ?
This toilet also reminds me of the roman toilets (but cleaner and less explosive. If you are interested you can look it up but the TLDR is that those toilets were quite deadly because they hadn't figured out that human waste can produce gases and sanitation was a problem as well.)
http://yoatomo.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/w-c-romano.jpg

I ask this question because im wondering if it would achieve the same satisfaction when you just pee with an open door. So im basically asking : is the idea of being watched the exciting part ? Does the fact that you don't have a choice but letting others watch add to the excitement ? Or is this situation exciting because of the fact the facility is being built this way, which normalises the whole situation. (My head hurts after typing this sentence. I hope it makes sence. It was unusually difficult to convey what i wanted to say.) 

I love this thread because i don't have a pee fantasy (yet?). And i love to read other peoples fantasies for inspiration xD. 

If we made eye contact it would be a good thing, I'd flash them a smile ☺ I'd love to use those roman toilets, I once had a dream where I used some toilets where the cubicle walls and doors were made of glass rendering them utterly useless, people could see me and I could see them. It has been a fantasy ever since. I would love to use one of those toilets with one way glass so I can get the feeling of being watched, without the awkwardness and shyness. 

040217_toilet_hmed_733a.jpg d12bb03780a11e1aa0dd9c89b6612c8a.jpg

I don't think it would have the same effect peeing with an open door unless the other girls were also into it, otherwise it would just be awkward. With the mirror ceiling they are making a conscious decision to use those toilets knowing full well they would be seen. I think being watched is the main part of the fantasy, knowing everyone in the room can see me exposed like that but the fact I have no choice in the matter really turns me on. I would love to walk into the toilets on the edge of wetting myself , see the ceiling and think to myself "Okay, this is going to happen whether I like it or not" I guess it's the loss of control I really like the thought of. 

Hope this helps! 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I would love to use one of those toilets with one way glass so I can get the feeling of being watched, without the awkwardness and shyness. 

Would you be more happy using the toilets if the glass was the other way round? So everyone outside could see you but you wouldn't be able to see them looking at you? Or would you like to see people outside, perhaps looking towards the toilet, but knowing that they couldn't, in fact, see in?

(I guess it's a bit like children playing hide and seek and covering their eyes because they think that makes them invisible 🙂.)

18 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Would you be more happy using the toilets if the glass was the other way round? So everyone outside could see you but you wouldn't be able to see them looking at you? Or would you like to see people outside, perhaps looking towards the toilet, but knowing that they couldn't, in fact, see in?

(I guess it's a bit like children playing hide and seek and covering their eyes because they think that makes them invisible 🙂.)

That's actually a really difficult question! I am quite shy so given the option I think I would like it where people can see me, but I can't see them. I love the thought of stepping out and knowing every single person I could see would have just watched me sat on the toilet! 

It would be really nice to have a mirror on the outside so I could get my thrill without actually exposing myself. I think it all depends on context and who is watching. In the middle of the street with the general public walking past? I think I'd want to be hidden from view. But in the ladies toilets with only other women there? I want them to see everything!! 

• Love 1

I still really want to pee on the carpet of a fitting room; even if it's just a few drops! I also doubt This will ever happen but thanks to all of my friends on the forum I would really like to be on the receiving end of a golden shower! Start with my neck and let it cascade over my tits and down the rest of my body 🤩 I came into this forum only really liking naughty peeing but after making so many new friends here my interests have expanded so much. 

Love you guys!

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
4 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I still really want to pee on the carpet of a fitting room; even if it's just a few drops! I also doubt This will ever happen but thanks to all of my friends on the forum I would really like to be on the receiving end of a golden shower! Start with my neck and let it cascade over my tits and down the rest of my body 🤩 I came into this forum only really liking naughty peeing but after making so many new friends here my interests have expanded so much. 

Love you guys!

I'm on my way!!! 😍 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1