Piss Date November 26 2019

57 minutes ago, kinkyygiraffe said:

What a lucky guy to have so many women piss in your car!!

I might have to invest in a piss car, to use solely for things like this... that would definitely make life more interesting 😉 

I was considering a cheap van that I would clean the interior real good and have women piss in it, but I don’t get lady pissers as often as I’d like. Today’s pisser is local but not reliable, another local isn’t reliable either, and the other two are out of state and I only get them when they are in town.

You are lucky man to have women pee in car and in front of you. I love to have that happen to me and I love to hear women pee moan or sigh letting it go. You are lucky to hear women pee too. Most women dont wont to pee with men in car.  

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

I was considering a cheap van that I would clean the interior real good and have women piss in it, but I don’t get lady pissers as often as I’d like. Today’s pisser is local but not reliable, another local isn’t reliable either, and the other two are out of state and I only get them when they are in town.

Keep the car you own, hun ... It's already a Legend!!! Ladies Toilet on wheels... 💖

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
13 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

I arrive at her job, pulled up by the dumpster near the loading docks. She comes out with a light jacket on (Sweat suit type material), black, loose fitting sweat type pants on, with sneakers. She opens the door, moves the passenger seat forward and climbs right in the backseat, getting ready to piss. 

I get the aluminum lined cup ready, turn on the Go Pro, and place it in the bottom of the cup facing upwards. She pulls her pants and Victoria Secret, beige panties all the way down to her ankles, puts the cup beneath her while she hovers over the seat, and begins urinating into the cup. She was talking about the sweet tea she drank while she was relieving herself. You could hear her stream hitting the aluminum and the sound of liquid filling a cup while you could smell a hint of piss in the air. 

The piss was short and sweet with a slight fishy smell. She hands me the cup after she finished, sat her bare ass and vagina on the towel on the seat, then pulls up her bottoms. Then we begin to talk. 

Below are pictures of the cup of piss, the lucky pissy Go Pro camera, and this pissy napkin I used to wipe my pissy hands from retrieving the camera that was submerged in warm lady piss. I couldn’t get it out, she stuck her hand in there and was able to get it out with her long nails. We scheduled another date for next Wednesday. 

My car piss tally, 5 ladies, 1 lady, 24 years old at the time pissed in the backseat once in an orange juice bottle. The next lady, age 22 at the time pissed onto the backseat twice, the third lady, age 42 at the time pissed on the backseat once, the fourth lady, age 38 at the time pissed beer on the backseat twice, and the fifth lady (Today’s lady) age 44 pissed 4 times in the car. 

887F9F22-91C7-4B7B-887D-B66598DDF12B.jpeg

2D81902B-D970-4F79-B677-A2437CD6CA11.jpeg

950EF243-4FB6-4C73-94F2-53EB8A5F8ACE.jpeg

1D840C46-C8AA-429C-89DF-863FB4181A16.jpeg

hope you share the footage 😉

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sxxn said:

hope you share the footage 😉

Great footage, a pretty vagina positioning over the mouth of the cup and almost immediately starts a straight stream into the cup and you can see the camera become submerged in the yellow tinted liquid. Short but sweet. Great sound too. I was too excited to activate the second camera as planned. 

2 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Great footage, a pretty vagina positioning over the mouth of the cup and almost immediately starts a straight stream into the cup and you can see the camera become submerged in the yellow tinted liquid. Short but sweet. Great sound too. I was too excited to activate the second camera as planned. 

brilliant thank you! hope you can share more like this with me when they happen

• Like 1
1 hour ago, UnabashedUser said:

How do you meet these girls? Am I using the wrong aftershave cologne? LOL.

A closed mouth doesn’t get fed, and the answer is always no unless you ask. Most of the ladies are ex’s or ladies I have dealt with. One I met in my daily routine who thought I was handsome and we got to talking and I told her about my fetish. She was a dancer. Offered to dance for me, I declined, not my thing but she could pee for me, in my car, and name her price. Now we have a friendship so when she’s in town she can make some money and I can get my fix

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
On 11/26/2019 at 10:22 PM, pee01 said:

You are lucky man to have women pee in car and in front of you. I love to have that happen to me and I love to hear women pee moan or sigh letting it go. You are lucky to hear women pee too. Most women dont wont to pee with men in car.  

You just have to turn up the charm and make them feel super sexy. Have ex’s do it or those who work in the exotic dance industry.