Mainstream Movies with pee scenes

Guest UnabashedUser

7 hours ago, Mr. Whizz said:

From a TV show, but I think it counts. A deleted scene from the Green Wing.

Video unavailable
This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
16 hours ago, Sophie said:
Video unavailable
This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Oof. Maybe download a VPN like Psiphon and set your country to USA. I was able to access it from there. I can actually see the thumbnail and stream the video through the Peefans site. If that doesn't work then... ¯\_()_/¯ 

Edited by Mr. Whizz

There a scene in movie called Alex in wonderland 1970. Not sure if it's real  but you can see she still has something on and not sure if stream is coming from or confront of it. She mentions it at 1:06:14. The sister notices and mentions it and scene happens at 1:08:48 

https://m.ok.ru/video/340973914872?_cl.id=1598935137203&_clickLog=[{"target"%3A"comment"}]&_cl.id=1598935139887&_clickLog=[{"target"%3A"comment"}]#cmntMsg

The movie Sexdrive, the car breaks down. The girl pees in the radiator and someone driving down the road takes a picture and there’s a flash of a website much like ones you and I might have visited. Also American Horror Story the first season the girl wets herself in the library under the table during the shooting but that show is terrible. Both probably not real and can’t see much but still worth mentioning.

The pee movie that stands out in my mind is Bird On a Wire where Goldie Hawn pees on the ground. Also in the movie Dazed and Confused there were women drinking in the woods, in my mind I thought that there has to be ladies peeing out there though they didn’t show or reference it. 

• Like 1

Scene below is from a user on omo org called zipzop.

I remember seeing this scene in the British sitcom 'Some Girls' a few years ago but I've never seen any mention of it. I went looking for it and found it, so here it is, from Episode 1 of series 3. Ticks all the boxes I'd say.

In the episode the ditzy Amber (she's the blonde in the pleated skirt) looses her phone through a front door letterbox. She waits outside while her friends try and retrieve it, announcing a few time she 'needs the toilet', 'needs a wee' and 'needs the loo' She even has an unwise drink of soda while she waits...

Jump to the 6.20 mark to see the start of the door scene. The whole scene lasts around 6 or so minutes to see all the moments. Watch it through! It's worth it I think and it's pretty good in my opinion for a mainstream TV show.

• Hot 1

There's a pee scene in Czech movie "Jízda" (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110202/), but unfortunately I can't find this scene anywhere. The woman was peeing at the roadside behind a car.

Also a Polish movie "Torowisko" (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110202/) in which one of the women steps down the ladder of the locomotive, says she can't hold it any longer and squats. The movie is here:

and pee scene is at abt. 50:10. The stream is however not visible.

• 2 weeks later...

From one site:    Scotty (Scott Mechlowicz) pees in the sink while drunk.

In the outtakes at the end, which run in a small area next to the closing credits, a young girl pees on the ground while standing. 

From another site:   In the outtakes at the end, a young girl is shown lifting her skirt and peeing on the ground while standing. This is a very brief scene, and the credits squeeze it into a small area. The director's commentary says this was not faked and that the girl ended up peeing all over herself, but it definitely looks fake.

Info on this page  https://omorashi.online/pmd/stream/eurotrip-r1169/?do=getLastComment

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2020 at 8:29 PM, Beardless said:

There was a movie with Natalie portman I don't remember the name. She was pregnant living in a department store and peed on a toilet, you didn't see anything but the sound and idea of it gave me a boner.

Same. I'd give anything for her to post some toilet selfies. One of the greatest beauties.