Mainstream Movies with pee scenes

Guest UnabashedUser

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 1:54 PM, Doc-S said:

I knew exactly what the thread was because it isn't titled "Peeing in the movie theatre" lol

Anyway, wasn't there a site listed all the scenes?

It was the pee movie list from Patche's Place if I'm not mistaken. It got shut down, but it has returned as the pee movie database on omorashi online.Β 

As for my contribution: Jaime Elle Mann in all her glory in the Sci-fi movie Haunted Prison, also known as Death Row on dvd. This was my favorite scene/movie for obvious reasons at the time, as I was a young lad and also had a crush on said actress.

Β 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 12/1/2019 at 5:58 PM, Peevert said:

Almost 2 hours, do you know where the pee is? I'm an impatient perv. Plus it looks like an art film. πŸ˜›

The scene starts at around 8 minute mark. It's kinda dark but at the end you catch a glimpse of the actress's ass and last few drips of her piss.

Movies with pee scenes;

Animal House: Bluto pees on Pinto and Flounder when they first arrive at the Delta house

American Pie 2: Stifler gets peed on

Revenge of the Nerds 2: Ogre takes an extremely long piss in a very strange bathroom

Naked Gun 2-1/2: Drebin's pee (audio only) is broadcast on live television

Beerfest: 20+ guys pee in an underground restroom

Cheech and Chongs Up in Smoke: Cheech pees in an hamper

EuroTrip: drunk guy pees on a bathrobe

those are just the one's I can think of off the top of my head...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not a movie.... Β  and very tame, but the Netflix series Stranger Things has a moment that made me smile...

At the end of Series 3, Β several of the teen members of the cast are trapped in a large goods elevator. Β The two males state that they need to piss and do so, the implication being that the girls have to hold it. Β LaterΒ two of the older teens Steve Harrington and Robyn Buckley (played by Maya Hawke, daughter of Ethan Hawke &Β Uma Thurman) are captured and interrogated.

Both are drugged to try and reveal the truth and as a consequence are flying high as kites.Β After their escape, whilst still tripping, Steve asks Robyn "When was the last time you peed your pants".

"This morning" she confesses "but it's ok, only a teensy bit came out", motioning with finger and thumb.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4574334/mediaviewer/rm1192861441?ft0=name&fv0=nm1638321&ft1=image_type&fv1=still_frame

Β 

• Like 1
On 8/12/2020 at 6:48 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Not a movie.... Β  and very tame, but the Netflix series Stranger Things has a moment that made me smile...

At the end of Series 3, Β several of the teen members of the cast are trapped in a large goods elevator. Β The two males state that they need to piss and do so, the implication being that the girls have to hold it. Β LaterΒ two of the older teens Steve Harrington and Robyn Buckley (played by Maya Hawke, daughter of Ethan Hawke &Β Uma Thurman) are captured and interrogated.

Both are drugged to try and reveal the truth and as a consequence are flying high as kites.Β After their escape, whilst still tripping, Steve asks Robyn "When was the last time you peed your pants".

"This morning" she confesses "but it's ok, only a teensy bit came out", motioning with finger and thumb.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4574334/mediaviewer/rm1192861441?ft0=name&fv0=nm1638321&ft1=image_type&fv1=still_frame

Β 

Idk I don't really like "guys get to pee but girls don't" situations, they just make me feel bad.

• Agree 3
3 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Idk I don't really like "guys get to pee but girls don't" situations, they just make me feel bad.

Know what you mean. And so often the plot just skirts (no pun intended) the issue.... Β  Ok, you've both been locked in this storeroom for 18 hours but don't worry, you didn't feel the slightest need to pee let alone mention it in the script. Β  But if you're pretty and hiding somewhere scary, and you see a mouse, it's ok to flood a puddle from your hiding place 'cos you're a girl. A macho hero guy would never wet himself of course.

(Then again I am thinking scenarios from 70's and 80's movies that were already dated in my youth days - hopefully things are changing.)

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
19 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Know what you mean. And so often the plot just skirts (no pun intended) the issue.... Β  Ok, you've both been locked in this storeroom for 18 hours but don't worry, you didn't feel the slightest need to pee let alone mention it in the script. Β  But if you're pretty and hiding somewhere scary, and you see a mouse, it's ok to flood a puddle from your hiding place 'cos you're a girl. A macho hero guy would never wet himself of course.

(Then again I am thinking scenarios from 70's and 80's movies that were already dated in my youth days - hopefully things are changing.)

Even some omo stories I've come across have the premise of "girls not being allowed to pee" and they've just made my blood boil, I shouldn't get so worked up over some fictional stories, but eh.Β 

Β 

You can probably tell I prefer stories like Kaymala and Lavatria, which is why I even wrote my own Soviet-themed story of similar content. It's not as good, but it's something.