Mainstream Movies with pee scenes

Guest UnabashedUser

7 hours ago, Dr.P said:

Cuckoo42, sargam, speedy3471, On Kate Winslet, in "Holy Smoke," I read an interview with Kate Winslet, in which she claimed that she actually tried to pee, for real, several times, to do  the scene, but it just ran down her legs, and didn't give them the effect that they wanted, so they tried to fake it with a bottle of water, strapped to her body, in some way. I, among many others, was very underwhelmed with the actual scene in the movie, which I remember being exactly like the one you posted, and very disappointing, after the hype about the scene, in the adverts.

Kate was under the impression, in the interview, that they got what they wanted with the water, but it looks to me like they actually used the real scene that she did, with her real pee running down her legs, as she described. I have always wondered it there are other cuts, of her multiple attempts to do the scene, which show more detail. I would love to see one of those, if they exist. The pee scene was supposed to be part of her seduction of the male lead, in the story line, but it falls completely flat, on that score, in my view. Although the preceding scene shows her beautiful tits, we never see her slit or her thighs, wet or dry, during the supposed pee scene. We see her hips, followed by her knees,  calves, and feet, with either her pee, or plain water, running down them. They could have done a lot better, and she apparently tried. To me, it was a big yawn, after all of the hype about it.

Thanks for the Info

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Cuckoo42 said:

Damn those tits i'm in love!!

Read somewhere that this scene was faked with a bottle of water 

Speaking of Tits who can forget TITANIC PAINTING SCENE

I remember watching it in movie Theaters and  I still remember it frame by frame.

F3F6A372-9AAC-47FD-836D-C29FB7644FA7.thumb.jpg.282a066f030b19a8bdd567679e807e05.jpg

Edited by sargam
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Of the scene because there is no sound when i press your post and i can't find the scene on google or yt 

well this is from one of the Blu Rays that I got.

sorry man aanyways there is just the sound of cars passing by 

uploading videos is not allowed on this site so had to upload gif

Edited by sargam
  • Like 1

Brass was undisputed king of erotica at its very best be it the beautiful true seductress he made out of his female characters with their expression and truly authentic femininity or the way he portrayed the basic sexuality in humans. 

• Hot 1
On 11/27/2019 at 4:39 PM, vpw said:

Brass was undisputed king of erotica at its very best be it the beautiful true seductress he made out of his female characters with their expression and truly authentic femininity or the way he portrayed the basic sexuality in humans. 

Hear! Hear!

• Like 2
On 11/27/2019 at 10:58 AM, sargam said:

You may want to search for director Tinto Brass, who has included peeing scenes in some of his films. One is "The Key":

Almost 2 hours, do you know where the pee is? I'm an impatient perv. Plus it looks like an art film. :P 

• Like 1