Piss Date Plan

27 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

Tomorrow I have piss/lunch date plans. Usually I bring her lunch, she gets in the front seat of my car outside of her job, almost immediately climbs in the backseat to relieve herself, then we talk for a bit, then she takes her lunch and goes back inside of her job. 

Tomorrow, instead of her taking her well needed piss on my leather seat cushion, onto my GoPro camera which is usually on the seat, I have her piss in my travel coffee cup and have the camera inside of the cup as she fills it. Then I have a cup of piss I can put a lid on. It should make a good video. 

That seems exciting to me, though I love the mess she makes on the seat and I love cleaning it up. I’m going to stick to the cup and try to make arrangements with her for a weekly piss/lunch date. 

We will see how it goes tomorrow and I will share details and pictures. 

The mess on the seat is mandatory... I'm sure the dash needs her hydration too!!! 😜

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, alicexxx said:

The mess on the seat is mandatory... I'm sure the dash needs her hydration too!!! 😜

She messed the seat on 3 other occasions, story and pictures shared. The dash? 🤔 Sounds interesting but I usually stick to realistic situation pees. She’d have to undress for a dash piss, and we’ll be outside of her job. It’s nothing for her to hop in the back of my two door, drop her jeans and panties and piss. 

Cleaning the backseat (Gotta keep the ladies room clean) can get involved when the piss gets beyond the cushion (Under the backseat), I could only imagine the dash. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
17 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Tomorrow I have piss/lunch date plans. Usually I bring her lunch, she gets in the front seat of my car outside of her job, almost immediately climbs in the backseat to relieve herself, then we talk for a bit, then she takes her lunch and goes back inside of her job. 

Tomorrow, instead of her taking her well needed piss on my leather seat cushion, onto my GoPro camera which is usually on the seat, I have her piss in my travel coffee cup and have the camera inside of the cup as she fills it. Then I have a cup of piss I can put a lid on. It should make a good video. 

That seems exciting to me, though I love the mess she makes on the seat and I love cleaning it up. I’m going to stick to the cup and try to make arrangements with her for a weekly piss/lunch date. 

We will see how it goes tomorrow and I will share details and pictures. I am attaching pictures for tomorrow’s set up.

69FC1F89-A087-48EC-8442-840EF17A436E.jpeg

8C92902C-D1D1-4397-8242-B57178241D18.jpeg

CB4604C9-327C-4559-9A71-155B26E18A12.jpeg

would love to see more

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

She messed the seat on 3 other occasions, story and pictures shared. The dash? 🤔 Sounds interesting but I usually stick to realistic situation pees. She’d have to undress for a dash piss, and we’ll be outside of her job. It’s nothing for her to hop in the back of my two door, drop her jeans and panties and piss. 

Cleaning the backseat (Gotta keep the ladies room clean) can get involved when the piss gets beyond the cushion (Under the backseat), I could only imagine the dash. 

Just a little bit more of effort for an extra amount of pleasure... Ask her the way she prefers, hun... 😜

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...