Road trips with mom

3 hours ago, Tman27 said:

Think I would have to turn around and investigate the puddle she left and enjoy myself from the sight of her having a piss great experience!

Yes indeed the puddle is a delight to be investigated tumblr_o62z7keAtC1s1y64mo1_1280.thumb.jpg.5ac36519d7539983960adef5ba5a8b67.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
4 minutes ago, Tman27 said:

What a great sighting that would be of your mom making a huge puddle like that great to get off too! 

Yeah and adjusting herself at the same time so that the pee does not drift and get on her shoes tumblr_o8pfbxeXsx1tobhuio1_1280.thumb.jpg.7cec4907f980ca0d1fbf7ac413e050d9.jpg

Edited by sargam
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2
1 minute ago, Tman27 said:

I can imagine how many guys must have seen her having a pee I bet they all enjoyed the free show as she relieved herself on the side of the road 

As I said she had OCD and was a cleanliness freak so if she had to pick up between modesty and cleanliness she would always go for cleanliness .

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
1 minute ago, Tman27 said:

I wonder if she knew how many guys saw her and if she knew you watched her too

she knew that she was not invisible and that she was attracting attention but again she refused to use filthy public loos

• Cheeky 2

Its funny the quest for so called privacy is making folks more inhibited in this modern era when it should be the opposite. Probably conditioning but yes, the 80s were far less concerned about privacy but it was rather practicality. Also pit stops were far and infrequent than as its now so many just conditioned themselves to go in the open. Also it was considered an act of nature so no one cared or raised an eyebrow.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, vpw said:

Its funny the quest for so called privacy is making folks more inhibited in this modern era when it should be the opposite. Probably conditioning but yes, the 80s were far less concerned about privacy but it was rather practicality. Also pit stops were far and infrequent than as its now so many just conditioned themselves to go in the open. Also it was considered an act of nature so no one cared or raised an eyebrow.

very true and the sense of self consciousness has increased because of the generation of people who are ready to capture any moment 

earlier that was not the case and people were more relaxed and did not care much 

also the areas were sparsely populated and one could expect privacy for much longer time without any human interference

slaughterhhouseoftherisingsun.gif.efe7468e299c0ee077b379b446ab9505.gif 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

What's the most desperate you ever saw her?

Well I remember I was very young back then and I was with her , travelling by roadways/bus . 

I remember she used to wake me up often many times at night as she had to pee frequently , many Drivers would stop but some did not and thats when she would get desperate.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Loving these memories and the fact that your mum was so liberated to pee wherever she needed in preference to a public toilet. 

2 hours ago, sargam said:

Drivers would stop but some did not and thats when she would get desperate

If the drivers wouldn’t stop did she ever pee on the bus?  Maybe as an act of pure desperation or defiance at the driver for not stopping.  Maybe she was so desperate that she wet herself.  If she got to the point where she had a choice of wet herself on the bus or remove clothing and pee on the seat or floor, which would she choose?

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Loving these memories and the fact that your mum was so liberated to pee wherever she needed in preference to a public toilet. 

If the drivers wouldn’t stop did she ever pee on the bus?  Maybe as an act of pure desperation or defiance at the driver for not stopping.  Maybe she was so desperate that she wet herself.  If she got to the point where she had a choice of wet herself on the bus or remove clothing and pee on the seat or floor, which would she choose?

The bus always stopped as she was very persuasive

Never on bus however she would not go far from the prying eyes of the driver 

mirror.gif.2d1748cf51ee5898379b2ceb9ad0a433.gif

Edited by sargam
  • Like 4
On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 9:57 AM, sargam said:

Growing up in 80s was fun and unlike current times when "privacy" is major concern , people were a bit relaxed back then . 

Road trips were a common thing for me on weekends and  my young eyes got opportunity to grasp more than the brain could decode.

Road trips on every weekend meant maximum exposure to activities on roads. I have many experiences to choose from which I want to share here one by one.

tumblr_o5ilkccBP31s1y64mo1_1280.thumb.jpg.a0a590abb999f11c2e6a21520bad5d60.jpg

Been to several road trips with my mom who had severe OCD and would dread using public loos, so she gave zero fucks about peeing in public. 

I have seen men ogling at her and giggling at the sight of her in half squat position  which was hot 

cccccc

• Like 1