Ask me anything

Sweets

On 8/25/2020 at 1:45 PM, Mr. Whizz said:

Do you ever fantasize or seek to get caught (if only by a friend you know and trust)?

Not really getting caught but I would like to pee with another female or let me watch 

• Like 1
On 8/25/2020 at 8:53 AM, Ajr972 said:

I noticed you’ve let out some farts in your peeing videos. Is it intentional or unintentional? Is it a turn on for you? Me personally I’m cool with it

Not intentional.  I always find farting embarrassing.   Probably stems from child hood.  Kids would always laugh and make fun of the kid that farted in class.  Luckily that wasn't me.  You never wanted to be the kid that other made fun of.  

Edited by Sweets
43 minutes ago, Sweets said:

Not intentional.  I always find farting embarrassing.   Probably stems from child hood.  Kids would always laugh and make fun of the kid that farted in class.  Luckily that wasn't me.  You never wanted to be the kid that other made fun of.  

Oh I don’t find it to be a bad thing at all! Very natural. Keep doing you. I also second the point @Kataal made. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Sweets said:

Nothing to be embarrassed about! Holding it in is unhealthy!

• Like 1

One criticism of Star Wars is the inability to keep the story straight. The original trilogy came, out then the prequels, the time line called Legends, retconing clone wars 2003 to clone wars 2008, the sequels, and it is just weird. The prequels just don't seem to make sense when having the clone wars 2008 tv series as opposed to the clone wars 2003 series like not having Ahsoka Tano. No where is there mention of Anakin having an apprentice. The Jedi Council never felt Anakin should raise a padawan. So why retcon it now? Also Rogue 1 and Solo movies are good too. Rebels also good. Also don't need to see every single stupid mission in the clone wars but some things from both clone wars renditions were good. It is good to see when Asajj Ventress becomes a threat as shown in 2003, and then as she continues to be a threat in 2008. What do you think? Also, Darth Maul should have been left dead. It should have been explained that Obi-Wan did stop using his anger for Maul hurting Qui-Gon Jinn and killed him with a clear mind being one with the force. He used the force to kill Maul. If he did use his anger and killed Maul, it would mean going down the dark path as did Anakin for killing Dooku, but Obi-Wan remains good still and Anakin doesn't???? Killing Dooku was part of a secret plan to turn Anakin and not Obi-Wan, but still. He should have been left dead, and instead have Savage Opress be the new Maul. They are brothers after all! I also feel the first 21 shorts are good for showing how Anakin becomes a Jedi Knight. Mace moving at lights peed in the 2003 short was cool althoughI get why some wanted it retconned. I definitely liked the Nelvaan short. Anakin sees his fear as a dangerous tyrranical need to control. It is a warning. I also liked how Mace sort of weakened Grievous. Any thoughts on these matters? The shorts also give backstory to this character's training under Dooku.

I also think Ahoska should have been co-workers in the clone wars, who is at times assigned to work with Anakin and Obi-Wan Kenobi, and at times has to learn from them. In that way, they become like teachers, and in the process Ahsoka becomes an attachment for Anakin. We can still have her on Rebels. But nowhere in Revenge of the Sith was there ever an Ahsoka. So perhaps she should have been killed off or something where Anakin no longer even thinks about her in episode 3. Just inconsistent to me.

• 2 months later...
On 11/7/2020 at 3:52 PM, Kupar said:

Hello @Sweets

Could you name for me three things that make you happy (nothing related to pee must feature in your answer).

Thank you.

My dogs. They bring me much joy I love watching the silly things they do they are so funny and they have unconditional love with is very rare in humans

Spending time with my daughter. She is on the other side of the US right now. I really miss spending time with her.  We like the same show to watch and movies.  We have a special bond we’re we know what the other one is thinking. She finishes my sentences alit of times.  

interesting conversation.  It seem like I’m today’s world everyone likes to hear themselves talk and dominant the conversation.  People don’t like to listen.   It’s nice to have enlightening conversation with someone who actually listen

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Sweets said:

My dogs. They bring me much joy I love watching the silly things they do they are so funny and they have unconditional love with is very rare in humans

Spending time with my daughter. She is on the other side of the US right now. I really miss spending time with her.  We like the same show to watch and movies.  We have a special bond we’re we know what the other one is thinking. She finishes my sentences alit of times.  

interesting conversation.  It seem like I’m today’s world everyone likes to hear themselves talk and dominant the conversation.  People don’t like to listen.   It’s nice to have enlightening conversation with someone who actually listen

Thanks @Sweets
 Interesting responses. I totally get these. Who isn't made happy by unconditional love 😊, and dogs can be so enthusiastic about life, and so silly too.

And there is so much happiness to be had from being with a person who just gets what you are about. I have a similar relationship with my daughter. I am always happier when she's nearby. There are times during family conversations, say, or when we are listening to others, when we just look at each other and smile because we know we've just had the same thought.

And it is good to talk! But to properly listen as well is so much more rewarding. If all in a conversation do this, then there is joy to be had from communicating. We are not meant to be alone, thinking ourselves into dead ends and depression!

Thanks again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...