Ask me anything

Sweets

5 hours ago, FreakyguyDE said:

Ok. Have you ever pissed standing up 

Yes many time. I use to have a bunch of video but unfortunately had to remove them.  Hopefully I’ll post new one soon. 

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kataal said:

You sound more like a Jedi Sweets. Do you like professional wrestling, like WWE? I watch AEW.

I do like wrestling but it’s been a few years since I’ve watched The Rock and Stone Cold are my favorite 

I used to watch WWE but only about a year. I stopped watching it this year because it has gone down the tube and the scripted nonsense has become so dumb. It isn't the same during the 90's when The Rock, The Undertaker, Steve Austin, and others were around. Even he newer generations like John Cena, Rey Misterio, Edge, etc., they had better story lines. Now it is all garbage. I watch All Elite Wrestling. That show has Chris Jericho, Cody (Not his brother Gold Dust Cody), Matt Hardy, and Dean Ambrose (aka John Moxley). 

• Agree 1

I noticed from your answers your husband doesn’t share or doesn’t know about you love of pee, would you like him to find out and join in or do you like the idea of it being your naughty secret?

if he did find out and had similar feelings for pee, what would be your pee fantasy to share with him?

On 8/22/2020 at 3:53 AM, lameduck58 said:

I noticed from your answers your husband doesn’t share or doesn’t know about you love of pee, would you like him to find out and join in or do you like the idea of it being your naughty secret?

if he did find out and had similar feelings for pee, what would be your pee fantasy to share with him?

He does know some about my fetish but he is not into it. He has tried a few thing with me. But it really wasn’t any fun since he dint enjoy it.  

15 hours ago, MasterDarcy said:

80s WWF was the best generation.

Rowdy Roddy Piper; Hulk Hogan; Macho Man Randy Savage; The Ultimate Warrior, et al, we're the pinnacle of American Wrestling.

I liked it when I was in Primary School... That pretty much sums up American Wrestling.

I started watching wwf around the same time.  I was a hulk fan.  Roddy piper. Rick steam boat.  
I stopped watching for awhile. The Rock for me back into it in the late 90’s 

21 hours ago, lameduck58 said:

Have you ever pee’d with anyone, not in an all ladies go to the loo together manner but in a caught short on a night out or toilets too busy or maybe just for playful sexy fun?

Had a little pee play with my ex husband but apparently he didn’t like it 

11 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ok @Sweets....    Let's head off in a different direction....

Given the cluster-f&ck that is 2020, when some sort of normality returns, what is the first 'bucket list' thing that you'd like to do? 

Get back to being naughty 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Mr. Whizz said:

Have you ever gotten caught peeing in public, either because you were desperate or were having some sexy fun? Was it someone you knew or was it just a person who passed by after catching a glimpse?

Never got caught 

Guest UnabashedUser
6 hours ago, Sweets said:

Yes and I peed on him durning sex

Love that when Bonnie does it to me, usually in the cowgirl position as she can ease the head out just enough to allow the pee to flow and then reinsert me to receive my spurt of cum which her peeing always triggers.