Jump to content
Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Admin

Pee Politics

Recommended Posts

If you're getting a little sick of all the politics going on right now, here's something a little more lighthearted to think about...

If you were running in an election, but the only people who could vote were members of this forum, what would be the ONE pee-related policy you'd campaign on?

Feel free to get creative - you can invent any pee related law/idea of your choosing! 

The post with the most reactions on December 12th will be elected the unofficial prime minister of peefans!

#MakePeefansWetAgain

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Despite being a man, I would campaign hard to ensure that women's bathrooms have a higher ratio of toilets relative to men's bathrooms. This way, women won't have to wait in the line so long if they need the toilet.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Riley said:

Like part of me feels like I kind of wish the world knew what it was like and that maybe it wouldn't be so weird. Like this is the first place where I haven't felt embarrassed about peeing so often and I wish that would spread through the world. 

I'm sorry that the world has been so unkind to you about this.  Most of us here think of peeing as a fun and sexy thing,  but I can see how a problem like this can completely disrupt your life,  and that's no fun at all.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

I think my urination liberation law would also include the provision of public service naughty peeing porn on the BBC from midnight to 1am every day. Top quality directors with an interest will be tasked with producing it to top production quality standards. Working in this field will be made very lucrative with much higher rates of pay, attracting the most talented pee fans. 

And forums such as this would have their running costs met by the state with Admin and mods as salaried employees. The forum would also have state-funded employees attached to it producing porn using members' stories as scripts.

Well, you'd definitely get my vote Steve.  You'd be the best Prime Minister of the century!

  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post

I would say make public peeing legal and socially acceptable - this would have at least three positive effects:

- people wouldn't feel the need to queue for toilets or hold for ages to find one,

- people would get used to the idea and not feel the need to hide in dark shadowy corners, telephone boxes and underpasses, so instead they would pee in the open over drains, gutters and adsorbent ground.  This would mean that even though there would be a vast increase in the amount of peeing outside, it would be a net reduction of pissy smelling underpasses and corners.

- We could get to watch people peeing outside without restriction (although I do wonder whether that would mean that the novelty and attractiveness would wear off over time).

 

Also, I would suggest that all public places and even house designs should include drainage in the floors so that you could pee wherever without needing to get up.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I think my urination liberation law would also include the provision of public service naughty peeing porn on the BBC from midnight to 1am every day. Top quality directors with an interest will be tasked with producing it to top production quality standards. Working in this field will be made very lucrative with much higher rates of pay, attracting the most talented pee fans. 

And forums such as this would have their running costs met by the state with Admin and mods as salaried employees. The forum would also have state-funded employees attached to it producing porn using members' stories as scripts.

Where do the licence payers stand on this issue? Think they might have something to say about it, being a publicly funded company.

Share this post


Link to post

Well, since it's only one, I suppose it would be the following:

Rented housing: Landlords must provide housing to those who practice the fetish, and must in extension allow the free practice of it in the home, in any manner the tenant sees fit, except in cases where severe damage is done, such as to electrical wiring. Proper carpeting must be supplied in such housing, in a color that does not cover up an act of urination (or spilled beverages). Clean-up is still the responsibility of the tenant, however, any damages to carpet will be covered by grants, and can be replaced or cleaned at any time the owner sees necessary.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/19/2019 at 6:48 PM, Admin said:

If you're getting a little sick of all the politics going on right now, here's something a little more lighthearted to think about...

If you were running in an election, but the only people who could vote were members of this forum, what would be the ONE pee-related policy you'd campaign on?

Feel free to get creative - you can invent any pee related law/idea of your choosing! 

The post with the most reactions on December 12th will be elected the unofficial prime minister of peefans!

#MakePeefansWetAgain

Public Urination (at least in parks/forests, I doubt anyone wants to constantly have their streets smell like piss 24/7) will now be legal AND socially acceptable for all genders, and public bathrooms will be gender neutral as well. Universities will also offer an elective class for girls and/or trans men on how to pee standing up like cis guys, and campsites will have special "Wet Nights" where people can go and have orgies of sex, pee, and weed. 

Vote for the Socialist Peeople's Party! 

Edited by Ms. Tito
New policy ideas came up

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/19/2019 at 11:05 PM, rajpatel1993 said:

Despite being a man, I would campaign hard to ensure that women's bathrooms have a higher ratio of toilets relative to men's bathrooms. This way, women won't have to wait in the line so long if they need the toilet.

Or make all public bathrooms gender-neutral, including urinals which can be used by men, trans women, or cis women who have STP devices or know the secret technique.

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/20/2019 at 10:39 AM, Peefreak99 said:

I would say make peefans great again and build a wall against omorashi.org and let them pay for it. 

Like Yugoslavia, I'm neutral in your cold war. 

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Or make all public bathrooms gender-neutral, including urinals which can be used by men, trans women, or cis women who have STP devices or know the secret technique.

Do you pee standing or sitting down then?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Do you pee standing or sitting down then?

Me? Both, but stand whenever I'm out in public. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/11/2020 at 9:14 PM, Ms. Tito said:

I doubt anyone wants to constantly have their streets smell like piss 24/7) 

(raises an eyebrow)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

@oliver2 Thanks for reminding me about this -  I vaguely recall seeing it at the end of last year

and running away crying, "I never wanted to be Captain!"

(too much responsibility in my everyday life, that's why I'm a sub, blah blah blah)

But as your leader - and follower - I give you permission to spray the streets of our fantasy land (and anywhere else you see fit) with the fragrance we love so much 💛

...this also applies to anyone else who feels the urge to contribute

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Since I hate politics so much I would pass a law that you can pee on any politician. Any way you want to and any where.  They piss on us enough so it about time we repay them.  😈 lay down and open up 😈😈

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/20/2019 at 6:00 PM, Alfresco said:

Also, I would suggest that all public places and even house designs should include drainage in the floors so that you could pee wherever without needing to get up.

I would suggest that as well.

Also. How did I not find out about this until now.
This is amazing
.

Anyway, Here's my idea on the top of my head. All pee should drain into the streets, also all toilets should be in full public view. maybe it feels more proper to pee in the toilet anyway, but there is really no point. Idk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Also a state sponsored campaign to get people to drink more fluids. Maybe even let the beverage companies help with the campaign. Plus tax breaks for all the diuretics they put in their drinks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...