Hello Peeple

3 hours ago, PissingBlonde said:

Thank you all for your warm wet welcome - this does seem like my perfect place!

The other day I did pee into a container to measure my capacity; there was just over 1 L that time but wasn't totally busting so may be able to do more?

I do enjoy holding and desperation but mostly so my bladder is as full as possible when I want to squirt piss everywhere......

Glad to hear you can pee over 1 Liter haha. I am excited to see what your maximum bladder capacity would be...

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, PissingBlonde said:

Yay for pissing everywhere!

Yes, I was quite suprised to manage a litre as I'm not very big - must've been storing it in my tits?!? haha

Aha!!! That explains all these videos I see of women squeezing their breasts while they pee. I guess they're trying to get every last bit out. Always thought they make very useful extra storage tanks.

As for pissing everywhere, it's nice to see it's not only men who believe the whole world is their urinal. Can't wait to see your favorite places.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, PissingBlonde said:

Oh yeah, any excuse to squeeze my tits and even more so when I'm peeing... makes it even hotter plus I'm convinced it really does get the last few drops out 😜

SO glad men believe the world is their urinal - it's my biggest turn on to see and think about!

My favourite naughty pissing places are always evolving, pretty much anywhere I can get away with.........

How long do you tend to hold your pee for in general? Do you think you have a large bladder?

• Like 1
On 11/19/2019 at 9:21 AM, PissingBlonde said:

My name is Pissing Blonde and I live in lovely New Zealand... I've always been turned on by peeing so am happy to have found this wonderful world of wetness 🙂

Almost everything about piss makes me wet but my favourite is naughty pissing - both doing and watching others - especially indoors on walls, furniture, carpet, curtains etc. I'm also really into casual / nonchalant peeing wherever I feel like it, scent marking, having my face, mouth, tits, and pussy used as a urinal, and watching men spraying their smelly scent in places they shouldn't; I know it's 'wrong' but it just drives me so wild I can't help it!

Hopefully I will get time to write about some of my fantasies and real life experiences soon........

P

That sounds perfect! Naughty pissing is the hottest thing ever. I also have a few experiences with naughty pissing.. in the office, hotels and stuff.. jsut places which i dont own 😉

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, PissingBlonde said:

Welcome @MidnightPee and thanks for reminding me about this thread. 🙂

Sorry I'm two months late reacting to everyone's awesome comments - must have got a bit dickstracted when I first joined... 

Dickstracted? Urine scused, er, your excused. 😝

• Haha 1
  • Love 1