Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Girllikespee

Desperate Parking Pee

57 minutes ago, Girllikespee said:

One time I was out at the cinema with some friends watching a movie. As usual we'd had snacks and large drinks during the movie. By about halfway through, I started feeling the need to pee. I didn't want to miss any of the movie, so I held it. 

As the credits rolled, we got up to leave. I was with two friends, a male and a female. As we headed out of the theatre, I told them I wanted to pee before we left. I was really feeling my bladder stretching uncomfortably now. Unfortunately, by this point there was a long line at the women's restrooms and I didn't want to wait. My male friend went to piss and was in and out in a minute. I said I'd just hold it until I got home because I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it while in the slow moving line. My friends and I went our separate ways, and I walked the few blocks back to my car. By the time I got to the parking lot, I was bursting. I thought maybe I could just squat and go next to my car, but there were a group of about 10 people standing right near my car smoking cigarettes. Despite my bladder being stretched to its limits, I had to keep holding it. 

My 10 minute drive home was torture. I was squirming in my seat and grabbing my pussy at each red light. I could barely focus on driving. By the time I parked in my condo garage, I knew there was no way I was going to make it up the elevator to my unit with dry pants.

Thankfully no one was around, so without even thinking, I immediately ran around behind my car, fumbling with the button and zipper on my jeans. I managed to pull my pants and panties down just as my desperate piss exploded out. I squatted low, pissing on the concrete for what felt like forever. It felt so good I couldn't help but let out a few little moans. 

I finished my piss, pulled up my pants with my still dripping pussy, and went up to my apartment. Of course, I immediately ripped off my pants and furiously masturbated until I came twice. One of the best pees of my life and I can't wait to do it again.

I love a woman who knows her way around a car, particularly the hidden side.

That was a great story -- thanks for sharing. I can relate to the feeling of being stuck in the car and trying to deal with an aching full bladder. One time I had to hold it for 3 or 4 hours in the car -- it ended with me partially wetting my pants just as we were arriving home and then sprinting to the toilet to let the rest out.

15 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

Unfortunately, by this point there was a long line at the women's restrooms and I didn't want to wait.

I always feel like asking this to women who enjoy men holding -- how much do you wish men had to wait more often in those long, slow lines for the bathroom? 😛

18 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

One time I was out at the cinema with some friends watching a movie. As usual we'd had snacks and large drinks during the movie. By about halfway through, I started feeling the need to pee. I didn't want to miss any of the movie, so I held it. 

As the credits rolled, we got up to leave. I was with two friends, a male and a female. As we headed out of the theatre, I told them I wanted to pee before we left. I was really feeling my bladder stretching uncomfortably now. Unfortunately, by this point there was a long line at the women's restrooms and I didn't want to wait. My male friend went to piss and was in and out in a minute. I said I'd just hold it until I got home because I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it while in the slow moving line. My friends and I went our separate ways, and I walked the few blocks back to my car. By the time I got to the parking lot, I was bursting. I thought maybe I could just squat and go next to my car, but there were a group of about 10 people standing right near my car smoking cigarettes. Despite my bladder being stretched to its limits, I had to keep holding it. 

My 10 minute drive home was torture. I was squirming in my seat and grabbing my pussy at each red light. I could barely focus on driving. By the time I parked in my condo garage, I knew there was no way I was going to make it up the elevator to my unit with dry pants.

Thankfully no one was around, so without even thinking, I immediately ran around behind my car, fumbling with the button and zipper on my jeans. I managed to pull my pants and panties down just as my desperate piss exploded out. I squatted low, pissing on the concrete for what felt like forever. It felt so good I couldn't help but let out a few little moans. 

I finished my piss, pulled up my pants with my still dripping pussy, and went up to my apartment. Of course, I immediately ripped off my pants and furiously masturbated until I came twice. One of the best pees of my life and I can't wait to do it again.

Love it! So exciting.

Hot story! Totally relatable, those red lights are the worst thing to happen when you are desperate. Thank you for sharing.

Wow I love desperation stories like this. You had to pee bad. This is a great story. 

On 12/31/2019 at 9:59 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Hot as fuck! I love pissing behind and beside cars. 

That is so hot I love it when girls piss behind and besides cars. 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1