Fantasy Glasses - Interactive Post

So... you got out of your car and found an sunglass case on the grass near the curb. The single word on the case is "Fantasy". You toss them on the seat then at home you take them out and try them on. Your apartment looks like a mansion. Your image in the mirror is way better than you are normally met with. Take the glasses off... everything pops back to real world. Put them on... fantasies. Your wildest are possible with these shades... Let the fantasies roll. I'll start off.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Holy fuck this is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

"Both happy about winning" that line made me die of laughter

Hmmm So you're saying my fantasies are funny? Actually the use of the sunglass prop here is more required to allow the author to write shit they could never write haha. I'd be declared unfit if I truly posted this as a personal fantasy. So lets see what kind of larger than life fantasies our readers can have if they wear the special glasses.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, polecat said:

Hmmm So you're saying my fantasies are funny? Actually the use of the sunglass prop here is more required to allow the author to write shit they could never write haha. I'd be declared unfit if I truly posted this as a personal fantasy. So lets see what kind of larger than life fantasies our readers can have if they wear the special glasses.

Your fantasies are highly creative!!!

I admit I'm not that sure I can tell you what I want… because I have very few larger than life fantasies (I'll confess you a secret: beside having tons of sex and making tons of friends -or having tons of sex with tons of friends- I sincerely care more or less for nothing… beside conquering the world, but don't tell anybody)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Wow,  this is like you read my mind to come up with a perfect fantasy. We must share many similar tastes.

5 hours ago, polecat said:

“Oh my! You look like a statue. Let me brush you off.” She thanked me and with the skill of a surgeon, I wiped sand off of her… inch by marvelous inch. I got in every nook and cranny… every crack and crevice. When I had finished she was immaculate.

Love this,  it is so sensuous.

When she finished I wiped her with one swipe of a lone finger and pulled her bikini back into place.

Great little tease - one light touch of a fingertip on her wet pussy lips,  as if you weren't sure if she would allow any more.   🌶️

I set the bucket down and went to work with my tongue, gently drying her underneath, then spun her around to lick off the drops between her ass and thigh.

Perfect, just what I would have loved to do.    🌶️ 🌶️

When the stream died down she used her own fingers to clean herself and painted her pee on my lips with her skillful fingers.

Oh yes.  Clearly you like it when the girl takes the initiative and shows you her erotic feelings about her pee.  This is a beautiful image. 🌶️🌶️🌶️

The next girl asked “What is your favorite way to watch a girl pee?”  to which I whispered my answer. I slid her bottoms off and laid down on my back. She straddled my chest and worked her way up to where her clit was in easy reach of my tongue. I licked as she squirted baby squirts of warm pee on my chin.

Like how you built up to this with each girl being more daring than the last, now this one wants another of my most favorite activities.  🌶️🌶️🌶️ 

This is a very hot piece of fantasy writing,  and I like the way you have left the "fantasy glasses" open for others to add their own.  I don't know if I can write anything as good as this,  but we shall see.