Have you ever pissed outside with a friend?

I did it (alot) when I was still a kid, always outdoors in the forest or secretly on the backyard of our house. Mostly during the long summer evenings when nobody was around anymore, we did get caught once by strangers though ... It was quite embarassing haha.

Now many years later, times have changed and I don't get the chance to be joined by friends anymore ... But I am working on it. There's a girl in my life who is a very close friend of mine and I hope that maybe one day we'll trust eachother so much that we get the chance to relieve our bladders together without any sense of shame. We had a few conversations about peeing over the last couple of years so it seems that she's quite open about the topic, which is surely a good sign ... Well, we'll see, fingers crossed!

• Love 2

When I've been kayaking or cycling with friends, I have lined up with others and peed by the side of the river or road.   Unfortunately when it is a mixed group, the girls tend to go off in the opposite direction - but I have caught a couple of girls peeing whilst on a rest stop when kayaking.

• Like 1

I pee outside group of people years ago in the sand. There women and men who pee outside too in the sand too. I was on the boat with some women and men need to pee bad.

We were drinking lots of soda, beers and water. We all needed to pee bad on the boat but no toilet on boat or close by,  The caption stop the boat to the side and had us jump out and pee.

• Like 1

Great topic @pop-a-squat - and got me thinking...

Many of the replies are along the common theme of ‘yes, but mostly with the same sex’. 
In a heterosexual society that’s to be expected - absolutely nothing unusual about guys peeing together at a urinal and by the same logic a couple of girls sharing a bathroom cubicle. 
Now I saw recently a graph on this site of members sexual preferences, where there were more identifying as bi-females than straight females. That begs the question to me - When you ‘come out’ to your friends, do they react any differently? Are they more self conscious about letting you see them pee?  For me as a straight male, a bloke could stand next to me at a urinal and I’d have no interest - but if it was a person of the sex I was attracted to it would be an entirely different story. 

59 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

When you ‘come out’ to your friends, do they react any differently? Are they more self conscious about letting you see them pee?  

Obviously I can only speak for myself, but when I came out to my friends they didn't react any differently. We still happily shared a cubicle together and never really hid ourselves while sat on the toilet. If I had told them I really enjoyed watching them peeing, it might be a different story. 

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Great topic @pop-a-squat - and got me thinking...

Many of the replies are along the common theme of ‘yes, but mostly with the same sex’. 
In a heterosexual society that’s to be expected - absolutely nothing unusual about guys peeing together at a urinal and by the same logic a couple of girls sharing a bathroom cubicle. 
Now I saw recently a graph on this site of members sexual preferences, where there were more identifying as bi-females than straight females. That begs the question to me - When you ‘come out’ to your friends, do they react any differently? Are they more self conscious about letting you see them pee?  For me as a straight male, a bloke could stand next to me at a urinal and I’d have no interest - but if it was a person of the sex I was attracted to it would be an entirely different story. 

When I came out I think my female friends were more likely to pee in front of me, I think they wanted to be desired, so they’d often tease me especially with peeing naughty places. My friends are mostly queer themselves too... so that kinda works in my favor.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Yes. The time where it happens frequently is hiking long distances. Obviously after a few hours we start to need to go and its easier if we just both go together. Usually the people that Ive gone on longer hikes with haven't really ben shy about peeing in front of other people and when your hiking on a long trail its not really like many people are on it usually so idk tldr: its happened many times to me xD

One of the most fun experiences ive had involving peeing and hiking was with a friend where we peed off of a cliff while hiking. It was just kind of fun to see my pee stream go off the edge and fall for what seemed like forever xD

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Lots of times. One particular incident was at a quarry near I lived. Me and my friend Peter stood at the edge of the quarry, took out our cocks and had a contest as to who could pee the furthest.My stream won. 

• Cheeky 1