Have you ever pissed outside with a friend?

9 minutes ago, PissingBlonde said:

All the time when we were kids, both in naughty places and just because we were already outside.

At high school I would squat down in the bushes and saw there was another girl there often doing the same. We started holding until lunchtime and meeting to watch each other - a few times we peed on each others pussies but couldn't get too messy as had to go back inside afterwards... I miss her.

When drinking with girlfriends we often just go where we like so everyone can see: in the gutter, up walls, in the bush, on park benches, in the middle of the road, distance contests etc.

My favourite is my friend who also has a massive piss fetish - we only meet every month or two but we go for drives and pee on things. He is over 6' tall with a big bladder so can cover a wide area which makes me super turned on to watch. Sometimes I pee on his cock or all over his face. He pisses on my tits which makes him hard then we watch each other wank but never touch or anything, just get off on seeing the peeing! The doing it on each other part is mostly in the warmer months but it's nearly summer here in NZ so wish me luck 😜

Lucky girl! I did it gorgeously with partners only... I would have desired a female friend to have fun with... 🤗

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
28 minutes ago, PissingBlonde said:

My favourite is my friend who also has a massive piss fetish - we only meet every month or two but we go for drives and pee on things. He is over 6' tall with a big bladder so can cover a wide area which makes me super turned on to watch. Sometimes I pee on his cock or all over his face. He pisses on my tits which makes him hard then we watch each other wank but never touch or anything, just get off on seeing the peeing! The doing it on each other part is mostly in the warmer months but it's nearly summer here in NZ so wish me luck 😜

That would be my favorite, too.

I've also hiked with friends where we've never touched except for maybe our streams.

On 11/18/2019 at 12:48 PM, rajpatel1993 said:

Do you usually go to the bathroom together with your best friend?

I've squatted and pissed by my friends side many times, usually at festivals after we've been drinking. I recall a time during a jungle festival, we ran into the forest for a pee, and went together. I peed onto a bush while my friend managed to spray my shoes! Other times I have shared a toilet cubicle with friends

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 11/21/2019 at 8:47 PM, Audrey81 said:

I've squatted and pissed by my friends side many times, usually at festivals after we've been drinking. I recall a time during a jungle festival, we ran into the forest for a pee, and went together. I peed onto a bush while my friend managed to spray my shoes! Other times I have shared a toilet cubicle with friends

Have any of your friends ever taken a really long pee?

• 2 months later...
On 11/16/2019 at 7:06 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Great topic @pop-a-squat - and got me thinking...

Many of the replies are along the common theme of ‘yes, but mostly with the same sex’. 
In a heterosexual society that’s to be expected - absolutely nothing unusual about guys peeing together at a urinal and by the same logic a couple of girls sharing a bathroom cubicle. 
Now I saw recently a graph on this site of members sexual preferences, where there were more identifying as bi-females than straight females. That begs the question to me - When you ‘come out’ to your friends, do they react any differently? Are they more self conscious about letting you see them pee?  For me as a straight male, a bloke could stand next to me at a urinal and I’d have no interest - but if it was a person of the sex I was attracted to it would be an entirely different story. 

I'm pan so I would be a pariah if I were to come out anyway. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I'm pan so I would be a pariah if I were to come out anyway. 

I’m sorry you feel like that. I don’t know to what extent your fears reflect reality - “pariah” sounds pretty severe. There are many here who keep their interest in pee private - I’m one of them - and many who describe themselves as bisexual, also

O

• Like 2
1 hour ago, naughty_rosie said:

I've peed with my friends many times especially when we're drunk. If we can't find the bathroom, we just pee in the flowerbeds in the park together.

I don’t think you tried very hard to find the bathroom 😉

• Haha 2
On 2/15/2020 at 3:49 AM, oliver2 said:

I’m sorry you feel like that. I don’t know to what extent your fears reflect reality - “pariah” sounds pretty severe. There are many here who keep their interest in pee private - I’m one of them - and many who describe themselves as bisexual, also

O

Like I'd feel like my friend would see me in a different, more negative light if I told them. They'd probably think "What a weirdo, she needs help" Or maybe "HE needs help" if they're going to go the extra mile to make me feel miserable. 

3 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

Like I'd feel like my friend would see me in a different, more negative light if I told them. They'd probably think "What a weirdo, she needs help" Or maybe "HE needs help" if they're going to go the extra mile to make me feel miserable. 

I find it hard to imagine them thinking being transgender is ok but being pan isn’t. I can imagine them just finding all the possible combinations of genders confusing, or not wanting to be unexpected roped into someone’s kink (wait, is my friend getting off on watching me pee?)

But above all, if that was their response, I feel you deserve better friends.

• Agree 3
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I find it hard to imagine them thinking being transgender is ok but being pan isn’t. I can imagine them just finding all the possible combinations of genders confusing, or not wanting to be unexpected roped into someone’s kink (wait, is my friend getting off on watching me pee?)

But above all, if that was their response, I feel you deserve better friends.

Thanks. It's most likely the not wanting to be roped in part. Or possibly all three. 

• Like 1

If it's any consolation @Ms. Tito  (and possibly it isn't) - I've long since given up caring about genders and preferences.  I'll freely admit to not knowing the subtlety of any of the abbreviations that follow the LGBT...  - apologies for that, but at the same time it's not predujice against any.  It's quite the opposite, an acceptance of any and all - assuming they'll accept me.

I personally am a straight guy, but if any living breathing person - whatever they choose to identify as - finds peeing with me to be exciting in some way, then they're welcome to do so.  I can't promise that their exposure or release will do it for me - it may, or it may not but certainly no offence would be taken.

Enough rambling on - suffice to say, no barriers here...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

If it's any consolation @Ms. Tito  (and possibly it isn't) - I've long since given up caring about genders and preferences.  I'll freely admit to not knowing the subtlety of any of the abbreviations that follow the LGBT...  - apologies for that, but at the same time it's not predujice against any.  It's quite the opposite, an acceptance of any and all - assuming they'll accept me.

I personally am a straight guy, but if any living breathing person - whatever they choose to identify as - finds peeing with me to be exciting in some way, then they're welcome to do so.  I can't promise that their exposure or release will do it for me - it may, or it may not but certainly no offence would be taken.

Enough rambling on - suffice to say, no barriers here...

Thank you! 

• 4 months later...

plenty of times while camping, once with a male friend who i was always trying to convince to pee with me when we were teens and i, shall we say, hadn't figured out that pee was sexy to me yet, and frequently at the beach (jokingly) with a girlfriend many years ago. Now it's a fantasy i share with a wet friend (the one who took my profile pic), a plan that got shelved by the pandemic 😕

Many a time with college friends both in college and after as we stayed close. Bar strip to campus was about a 20 minute walk through downtown, many a wall, bush, and flower bed got watered. Two female friends included, neither was shy about expressing need or copping a squat. One had to go often and the other that I am still in touch with was rare but desperate and raw about it, she referred to it as need to piss and did not disappoint in invoking that term. Powerful blasts of urine with accompanying loud hissing. She also tries to be one of the guys, we line up at a fence and she is squatting there with us. Shame another guy got a ring on her first. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Guest jeanswettingfan

I have two stories.  I'll lead with the kinky one lol

My ex and I once went to our favorite "fool-around" park right after I had told her about my fetish.  There was a deep wooded area that most people didn't know about and had a lot of privacy and a nice stream.  We brought a bunch of water and just had a nice day until we both really needed to pee.  She eventually pissed her panties while standing over me, and I pissed all over her.  We were both so turned on that we had sex on a blanket right there. 

The only other time would be pissing on a fire with some buddies like assholes at a camping thing lolol

Yes, Just a few weeks ago. My wife and i were at a friends house for a b.b.q. and were all drunk. We started to talk about about sex and fetishes and stuff. I My wife mentioned that I like smelling her stinky pussy and peeing my pants, And her friend dared me to to it. I pissed my jeans in her backyard.

• Like 1