Friends Who Piss Outside Together Stay Together

On 11/14/2019 at 4:39 AM, pop-a-squat said:

A group of girls decided they are going to go to the park for a nice picnic and some wine. They set up their blanket, each girl has a snack and they open one of the many bottles of wine they brought. There are four girls, so after pouring a tall glass for each the first bottle is gone. They continue to chat and snack and drink. One of the girls, a tall brunette with large breasts and long legs announces that she needs to go for a pee. The girls all look around and don't see a bathroom in sight. The park is fairly wide open, with a few trees and a few bushes. The brunette is wearing a short blue mini dress that falls above her knees. She is squirming in her seat because she needs to piss so badly. There aren't many people around, so one of the girls suggests she just goes behind a tree or a bush. This seems to satisfy the brunette, and she abruptly gets up and walks over to the nearest bush. She goes behind it, and squats down and begins to relieve her bladder. Her stream is so strong the other girls can hear it. One of them starts giggling because of it. The girl who is laughing shouts "wow you must really have needed to piss! I can hear you from over here!". The brunette's face blushes with embarrassment. She finishes up and then returns to the group. 

Another bottle of wine is opened, the girls are now on their second glass. The girl who giggled at the brunette is a red head with long beautiful hair that goes past her breasts. She has smaller breasts, but they are very perky. You can tell she isn't wearing a bra, because you can see her nipples through her tank top. She has on a black tank top with blue denim jeans. The red head starts acting nervous and one of the girls asks her what's going on. She said she needed to take a pee, but didn't wanna walk as far as the other girl did to the far away bush. Since she's had a few drinks she's a little less shy than her friend was. There's a bench nearby that is facing away from her friends. She gets the idea to pee off the edge of the bench. She walks over to the bench, pulls he jeans down to her knees, sits on the edge of the bench with her legs spread as far as the jeans will allow and suddenly the girls hear a light pitter patter which is her stream beginning, hitting the ground underneath her. Her stream becomes heavier and more forceful, it's obvious she too really needed to take a piss. She continues like this for what feels like minutes. She bounces up and down as her stream comes to a stop trying to dry off her glistening wet pussy. Then she walks back to her friends with a smirk on her face. 

The girls continue to chat and drink. They open their third and last bottle of wine. This time the two other girls who haven't used the bathroom yet start to squirm around at the same time as one another. One has short black hair, she is very curvy with large breasts and a large ass. The other girl is short, petite and blonde. She has small breasts, but a nice firm round ass. The two girls continue to squirm needing relief. The brunette speaks up and tells them they should just go to the bathroom like the other girls have done. The blonde isn't shy due to the wine and the fact her other two friends have already peed outside. She gets right up, walks off the blanket, takes about ten steps backwards and then stops and pulls down her leggings and panties, then gets into a squatting position and suddenly lets out a torrent of piss. She has the strongest stream yet. She pisses so hard that the grass cannot absorb it fast enough and she makes a puddle between her feet. This must have inspired the other girl who was squirming around, because she too jumps up walks away from the blanket and pulls her skirt up to her waist, then she spreads her legs wide apart and just begins pissing standing up. Some of it trickles down her leg, but most of it comes out hard onto the ground beneath her. The brunette who originally peed behind the bush suddenly felt the urge to go while she watched her friends relieve themselves. So, she gets up, and not wearing any panties she walks over towards the friend who is standing and she does the same thing. She parts her legs and holds her dress up above her waist and let's go of her aching bladder. Her piss shoots out in front of her creating a strong steady stream. The three girls finish close to the same time and all sit back down. 

After the girls sit back down, the red head laughs and says that now she needs to go again from watching them and drinking so much. She is the bravest of them all, she doesn't stand up, she scoots off the blanket onto the grass, then she pulls her pants down to her knees, leans back on her elbows, and spreads her legs as far as they'll go. She looks at each of her friends who are in disbelief, and begins to let all of her piss out. It comes out slow at first, but then it shoots out in front of her almost hitting the blanket, all whilst her friends stare at her. She continues pissing for a good thirty seconds and then it slows down and dribbles out. She asks the girls for a napkin, and she wipes her pussy dry then throws it on the grass away from them. 

The short black haired girl makes a joke that it's a shame they couldn't all pee together. She secretly enjoyed watching her friends pee in front of her... they laugh it off and don't say anything back. But they keep sitting there and talking and another hour goes by. Eventually two of the girls have to pee, the blonde and the brunette. The black haired girl tells them to wait until all of them have to pee. After another twenty minutes the red head announces she too needs to piss. The black haired girl suggests they all try to pee on a tree standing up. The other girls are so desperate to pee at this point that they agree to it even though they think it's a little odd. Each of the girls lines up around one of the trees in a circle, each of them pull their dresses/skirts up and their pants down. The girls with pants on pull them down to their ankles. Each girl leans forward a little bit, they all spread their pussy lips open and the black haired girl begins to piss. Her pee shoots out and hits the tree trunk and goes right down the tree. Suddenly the other three girls are also pissing and soaking the trunk of this tree. The girls are all giggling and having a great time. The black haired girl looks at each of her friend's pissing pussies and feels herself getting a little bit turned on. The girls completely drench this tree in their piss and then they slowly finish and collect themselves and rearrange their clothing. 

On the walk back home all the girls agree this will be their little secret, until next time at least.... 

Wow very hot. What a great story. Thanks for sharing

Edited by speedy3471
  • Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I was with some friends in the park late at night. We all had a few drinks when I needed to go for a piss quite desperately. I asked them if they cared if I went behind a tree that was near us. They said go right ahead. So I walked up to the tree and pulled down my pants and got into a squatting position and began pissing. It came out slowly and in a light trickle onto the grass. I noticed one of my guy friends glancing between my legs.

0C85FD09-C91D-47CE-A6B6-AF6AC3427C4D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

On that same night, my female roommate was with us and needed to take a piss. She was sitting on a picnic table wearing baggy shorts. She simply pulled her shorts to the side with her panties, spread her legs and pissed off the table into the grass. 

• Hot 2