Held His Dick While He Pissed On My Car

3 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I love the idea of a lady holding my dick as I pee.

One of my fantasies involves a lady holding my dick as I pee all over her kitchen floor, with her aiming me around so that I spray a large area. I expect it works better as a fantasy because in a real situation like that I'd probably be too hard to pee, lol.

Maybe at first but you could do it lol. Breath and relax

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Guest UnabashedUser

I also enjoy that. The problem is: she can't restrain herself from giving it a pump or two and then it gets hard and peeing is very difficult.Best I get it started first and then she takes over carefully about halfway through the pee.

If she starts it out by taking it out, and skinning back the foreskin, boom. Too  hard then. 

But I'm not complaining.

Of course this always leads to good times after the pee is over. Usually a fevered blowjob followed by hard and heavy fucking. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/16/2019 at 2:39 AM, steve25805 said:

I love the idea of a lady holding my dick as I pee.

One of my fantasies involves a lady holding my dick as I pee all over her kitchen floor, with her aiming me around so that I spray a large area. I expect it works better as a fantasy because in a real situation like that I'd probably be too hard to pee, lol.

I want someone to hold mine while I pee

• Like 2
  • Love 1

i had a bf once who’d let me do this with him. the first time i tried aiming him was a totally failure. haha. i never understood how men always seem to miss even when they weren’t trying to. but, my attempt had it on the mirror and counter and trash can. 🤭 got better at helping him pee though, and always had fun doing it. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, puddyls said:

i had a bf once who’d let me do this with him. the first time i tried aiming him was a totally failure. haha. i never understood how men always seem to miss even when they weren’t trying to. but, my attempt had it on the mirror and counter and trash can. 🤭 got better at helping him pee though, and always had fun doing it. 

Practise makes perfect hahaha. Iam glad you had fun helping him out

• Agree 1
On 2/19/2020 at 12:24 PM, puddyls said:

I love doing this too and find it hard to aim too hehehe but it’s so much fun! Thanks for sharing 🙂

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
26 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

The closest I ever came was needing a piss while stuck in traffic and my female passenger holding out one of her boots for me to piss into, I couldn't piss due to a hard on, I still don't mnow if I was just hard because I was so desperate to piss, or because of this attractive bird holding her sexy boot over the end of my cock. If I'd have known her a bit better I'd have been tempted to ask her for a wank. lol.

Iam guessing the sexy lady holding your cock caused to get hard hahaha

• 4 weeks later...