Anyone like to pee out of windows?!

I have certainly enjoyed peeing out of windows at times.    I have peed out of our bedroom window onto the conservatory roof below and I've peed out of another room onto a sloping roof below.   Some years ago, before we had the conservatory, I peed out of the bedroom window onto the patio so it was a longer drop and made a great splattering sound and spray pattern on the patio.   The highest window I have peed out of was on the 8th floor when I lived in student accommodation.  I peed 8 floors down to the ground below - I did it at night otherwise I would probably have got into trouble over it!

I would love to see a lady peeing out of a window, sitting on the window sill, hanging her bum out of the window and peeing so that her pee fell vertically down or if it went forward, splashing onto the wall below the window. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, pop-a-squat said:

Thank you for sharing, that’s super hot to me. I hope you continue to piss out windows. I enjoy it a lot. I wish you could watch me, standing down below. Where I live it even snowed already so there’s gonna be a yellow puddle under my window or frozen against my house hahaha 

I'd love to watch you from below, maybe even get a shower into the bargain, but alas I think geography is against us on that one.

• Agree 1
45 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I love to do that. When I'm at my grandparents house, my window hovers over a back alley while there is only one bathroom and is exactly near my grandparents bedroom, and they go sleep early. In summer I just piss down from the window on the road below. In winter, I pee in a chamberpot and then throw it out the window. Obviously I do not check if something is beneath.

The lucky souls that walk beneath your window!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

4-5 additional pisses seasoning in a bucket… 

Such a delightful brew, indeed...

I'm certain when it's delivered in a most inappropriate manner,  it conjures up all sorts of arousing thoughts and lustful feelings.

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, glad1 said:

Such a delightful brew, indeed...

I'm certain when it's delivered in a most inappropriate manner,  it conjures up all sorts of arousing thoughts and lustful feelings.

Well it's better if we imagine what I piss on you directly from my pussy during a summer hot night

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

Actually, yes, I like to pee out the window also.  There is something about not knowing where your pee is landing - who might be walking below - or who might recognize what you are doing.  I used to have a window right next to my bed.  I could just roll out of bed and piss out the window and go back to bed. There were even a few times I did it with the screen down.  It made a splashy mess but most of the pee went out.  I peed out a hotel window once too.  I have never seen a woman peeing out a window but it is really one of my fantasies.  

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

I enjoy doing it everytime I get the chance to. Sometimes though it's kinda hard to find the "right" window. Some are to small, others are to high up or just too wide and I can't reach over the edge with my penis (and I am not well hung either so that makes it even more difficult).

But yeah when I manage to do it then it's a whole lot of fun!

• Love 3

When I am not holding my pee to wet my pants, peeing from a high place is on of my favorite naughty pees. I live on a single floor home with neighbors close by , so peeing from a truly high place isn't an option.

Nevertheless, I won't let the opportunity to pee out the living room window  pass by. Since my neighbors are close by I had to wait until late at night. This was fine because, whenever I do something with pee play, I must hold it until I can't.

I was concerned that someone would notice, so I kept holding, needing to hold my throbbing penis frequently. Finally it was about 11PM, my bladder was painfully distended, my my penis pee swollen. I hoped to wait until midnight just to be safe, but I doubted I could hold it that long. By 11:45 I felt intense pressure at my pee hole signaling the end was at hand. Either I would pee out the living room window or I was going to wet my pants.  I could not hold it long enough to get to the toilet without wetting some anyway.

So I quickly opened the fly in my pants and pulled myself free. Some pee came out instantly before I was ready and it landed on the window sill. Then I let go a long had stream of pee gushed through the screen disappearing into the dark of night, splatering onto the ground below. 

I actually made a video of it but I can no longer access it. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 months later...

Ive not peed out of a window as such but i have near the top level of a block of flats before late at night when id had one too many 😂 i was surprised as I'm circumcised it actually went quite a way haha i was going for ages, i definitely needed the relief 😂 

• 2 years later...

There was one year where I lived in a house with a bedroom window that faced a forest. And I peed out that window nearly every morning. I loved it!

2 years later I rented an attic bedroom with a window that swung out like a door. It was great because the bottom was at mid thigh level. Oh how I used to love to swing it open and gleefully whizz into the night. However, that window was directly across from our dickhead neighbor's home office, therefore I had to pee out that one on the downlow. Because he was the type of bitch that would call the police and press charges.

One night I popped it open for my nightly piddle and heard a strange creaking. I looked down, dick in hand, and saw two adorable teenage runaways climbing up the built in ladder on the back of the house (no, I did not pee on them). They didn't know whose bedroom they were climbing to, and simply wanted to buy some drugs off my degenerate housemate.

Edited by Takashi96
Clarity
  • Like 2

used to do it all the time about 10 years or so ago when I was living with my sister. I sleep naked and didn't want to have to bother putting on clothes to go use the shared bathroom so it was more convenient to go out the window.... These days I have an ensuite so I can just use the sink when the need arises

• Like 1