The Poser

28 minutes ago, polecat said:

Awww thank you for the sweet words

Your way of writing does NOT exhaust people, which was the main reason nobody read fictional stories. You do not flood the reader, your talk to him. I like that. And I actually loved the tale in itself!!! If you want, check my new fictional one too, it could be funny!!! See you there or in your next story!

• Love 3
  • 2 months later...

I don’t know how I could have missed this but I’m glad that I finally encountered this story. I love the nonchalant piss that Lucy did and I love the flow of the story itself. Lucy sounded like an amazing, free spirited person that I would love to know. Thank you for sharing your story with all of us. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/27/2020 at 7:45 AM, miniskirtpisser said:

I don’t know how I could have missed this but I’m glad that I finally encountered this story. I love the nonchalant piss that Lucy did and I love the flow of the story itself. Lucy sounded like an amazing, free spirited person that I would love to know. Thank you for sharing your story with all of us. 

If you like playful and free spirit read Cracking Code or any of the chronicles about Carol Anne. I think you will like :)