The Arrival and a silly vampire

12 minutes ago, likesToLick said:

It will be very hot to hear what Nancy and the girls do together in this scene. I hope there will be lots of licking, and orgasms and piss.

Ihihih!!! If you liked the first chapter, stay tuned for the upcoming ones!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

THANK YOU

I missed you just as much as you missed me

This narrative arc is very important to me and will take all my energies until it's completed (it's a book, I'm publishing chapters here as soon as people read the previous one), but it is verrrrry long, and I have already wrote much of it

I'm at chapter 10 to be honest, and will write 11 or even 12 today

So as soon as people read it, I post the next

I hope you liked the first 2 chapters, next will come shortly

Release the next one 😊

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

He actually looks kinda funny not intimidating. But mabye im also a madman just that i don't threaten people with an axe🤣...... or do i?👹 MUAHAHAHAHA

Indeed he was just an excusa to introduce the blackster guy HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Indeed he was just an excusa to introduce the blackster guy HAHAHAHAHA

I like the blackster guy mabye we could give him a machine gun and a tank? Haha i don't want to mess arround with your script tho. Love this story i can actually picture the vampire infront of me and also some of the scenes. 

• Haha 2

@spywareonya, your imagination is awesome.

I can remember the stories from childhood about hobits and various monsters.

Yours seems to be an adult, darker version of something similar, a world inhabited by monsters and vampires and dark lords but also people. And with sexualised happenings and pissings too.

You have created a fascinating world, and the vampire character is clearly a projection of an alternate version of yourself which incorporates so much of your real self.

You seem to be using this form of fiction to project a deep inner part of yourself and express yourself without restraint, in a world that reflects deeper realities.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

@spywareonya, your imagination is awesome

Awwwww thank you!!!

I can remember the stories from childhood about hobits and various monsters.

Yours seems to be an adult, darker version of something similar, a world inhabited by monsters and vampires and dark lords but also people. And with sexualised happenings and pissings too

Yes yes that is the idea!!!

You have created a fascinating world, and the vampire character is clearly a projection of an alternate version of yourself which incorporates so much of your real self.

You seem to be using this form of fiction to project a deep inner part of yourself and express yourself without restraint, in a world that reflects deeper realities.

Yes, this is the world we Witches train for. Indeed, we already live like this: only, people have karmic immunities we are morally summoned to consider. So we do not rape nor kill people, and we do not destroy places or so on. But the attitude by which I piss or deal with opponents, is the same as the character you are reading about. Both the absolutely silly and the dark-as-hell Nancy, they are both me, no exaggerations!!!

Indeed, the Dark Lords are what we called the Overseers themselves. Obviously They are not on Earth in this story, They would incinerate the universe... but They are "looking this way" and this disrupted Time&Space and turned half humanity into creatures. We call this "The Arrival". Writing it publicly makes my hand shiver every single time I enter this thread.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@steve25805

This is just a fantasy image. A huge alien god over Earth.

Now I will tell you how to imagine an Overseer.

Take the pic: then imagine that the earth in this pic is NOT Earth, is THE MULTIVERSE, with BILLIONS of Universes within it: ok THAT is an Overseer!!!

Azathoth.thumb.jpg.09eb24ef3989bf57a805c420cb6bbfb4.jpg

• Love 3