Member Updates OFFICIAL FROM SPYWAREONYA

Finally our beloved nancy is back❤ we all missed you. Without you here there is a hole that nobody else can fill you are a mother to this forum. And a true friend of everyone welcome back❤. And take your time do NOT stress we all want you to be happy. Your precense itself brings happiness and that my friend is contribution enough.

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, will64 said:

i really missed you 🤗

1 hour ago, Peefreak99 said:

Finally our beloved nancy is back❤ we all missed you. Without you here there is a hole that nobody else can fill you are a mother to this forum. And a true friend of everyone welcome back❤. And take your time do NOT stress we all want you to be happy. Your precense itself brings happiness and that my friend is contribution enough.

I missed everyone of you. But if I told you even half of what I faced, I'd ruin the atmosphere of my comeback, so just believe me, I faced shit. Other things happened in the last week so this forced me to wait. But now I'm back… my starting point will be from the fictional installment, hoping people will read them and have fun with me!!!

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I missed everyone of you. But if I told you even half of what I faced, I'd ruin the atmosphere of my comeback, so just believe me, I faced shit. Other things happened in the last week so this forced me to wait. But now I'm back… my starting point will be from the fictional installment, hoping people will read them and have fun with me!!!

Shit might have happened but at least you are NOT shit. You are gold and loved by everyone if you ever need someone to tallk to im here❤

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

im so so so so sorry you had to go through this. Im so glad to see you back and I think I speak for everyone when I say we really missed you 🙂 Life is really messy and can sometimes be terrible, but those experiences are what make us who we are. I am so sorry life has been horrible but we are here for you and if you ever need to rant, talk, or anything, you can always pm me 🙂 We all love you!!!!

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I did many things of which I cannot speak

So glad you are back, @spywareonya

But when you talk of being changed and darker, I do wonder what a sentence like the above is hinting at, even though I almost know it is not anything you can speak of. Maybe I am being silly but I worry about you doing dark things, and my imagination could run riot with all sorts of dark imaginings.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

So glad you are back, @spywareonya

But when you talk of being changed and darker, I do wonder what a sentence like the above is hinting at, even though I almost know it is not anything you can speak of. Maybe I am being silly but I worry about you doing dark things, and my imagination could run riot with all sorts of dark imaginings.

We have a lot ot talk about, Steve. The width of your imagination isn't something you should be ashamed of. There is nothing insulting in considerimg me capable of literally everything, even killing somebody, given an hypothetical situation where such an action is fitting. I haven't killed anybody, nor do I plan anything of the like. I just underwent exploration of psyche so deep that I met the myself which lays under every layer I acquired from the world (without them belonging to me in first place). This made my dark half lighter, and my light half darker, until they were one and the same. And when you give up separating the two halves, your dark side is constantly with you, much lighter than before, yet constantly with you. This makes you gloomier, and more solemn. But it also makes you able to finally state which is the degree of holiness inherently possessed by cheerfulness and happiness, and I finally debunked every supposed seriousness, and I'm so happy now!

ps I missed you absolutely. Every single day I wanted to log in and PM you, but was overwhelmed by my internal fights. I love you Steve, LOVE you

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Riley said:

im so so so so sorry you had to go through this. Im so glad to see you back and I think I speak for everyone when I say we really missed you 🙂 Life is really messy and can sometimes be terrible, but those experiences are what make us who we are. I am so sorry life has been horrible but we are here for you and if you ever need to rant, talk, or anything, you can always pm me 🙂 We all love you!!!!

I'm not the kind of person who asks for help, because I have the duty to help Others and talking of my problems diminsh the time I can spend in service unto Others. But thank you from the heart, my sweet friend. More than anything, thank you for the foxy gif, I LOVE it!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Adyguy6970 said:

Hi Nancy.  It's just fantastic to have you back and I hope you're now okay.  Welcome back.  Love you, Adrianx.  

My delicious friend, thank you

I am so happy to be back and I love you all for welcoming me this way

Check my story if you want, many are meeting me there and it's cute!!!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, peeingone said:

@spywareonya Hey I recently sent You a message with the title Hey Please read this! And 2 months ago I also sent a message under the title Brand New PM. If You get time to read My messages then please just read the first one only which I sent today ignore the one I sent 2 months ago. Read the one from today called Hey Please read this! But ignore the Brand New PM. Pretty soon I will also check out Your new story. 

As soon as I can, I do everything. Don't push me, I already told you months ago

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

Welcome back Nancy so lovely to see you back on the site. I look forward to reading your stories and seeing your picture postings. 😄

cheekyfe11a x 

While I was away I often tought about your incredible pictures… and believe me I am so happy to talk to you again! Love you!!!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

While I was away I often tought about your incredible pictures… and believe me I am so happy to talk to you again! Love you!!!

Aww thanks Nancy your a top girl. So glad my artwork brings you pleasure hun. It is fantastic to talk to you again my good friend. Love you too !!