Drinking piss from a glass while masturbating

Guest UnabashedUser

I'm also not into the stark act of drinking piss from a cup, but I do enjoy taking a mouthful directly from the source of a heated pussy, letting it flow into my mouth and out again, not swallowing much if any. 

The thrill of licking out an eager and flowing pussy overrides any disagreeable tendency. 

Drinking it cold from a glass I doubt is practiced often by many members of this forum. But that's just a guess. Whatever you like is fine with me of course.

i also take great pleasure having my ass, cock, and balls urinated forcefully upon, especially if dirty-talked to at the same time.

Having tasted my wife's pee on a number of occasions, I think you would find that you probably picked the worst type of pee to start with.   The morning pee is the strongest - being the least diluted.   For a better experience, try drinking lots through the day to the point when your pee is almost clear.   To make it even better, drink sweet drinks in advance of peeing.   The taste of your pee is very much affected by what you drink.   My favourite is when my wife drinks rose wine and lemonade.  

I don't particularly get excited drinking my own pee but I very much get excited drinking my wife's pee.   I also find it is much more exciting when drunk directly from the source rather than from a glass.

• Agree 2
On 11/11/2019 at 1:46 PM, LingerieHeather said:

Any comments or suggestions, please let me know. I still want to explore my submissive slutty side, but maybe PeeFans is not the right venue for me.

I think that just because you didn't particularly get a thrill out of this experience, it certainly doesn't mean you don't belong here! It's all about exploration and discovering what works for you!

If anything, bravo for trying something like that!

Edited by PeeFantasy
misquoted
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 11/11/2019 at 8:46 AM, LingerieHeather said:

Mid-morning, tasks done, I thought the time had come to play. So I got dressed in my sexiest lingerie (white, lacy, with stockings) and put on some slutty make-up. I was feeling horny and eager. I put some sexy audio stories playing on my tablet and laid on the bed while i listened and gently teased my nipples. Before too long, my hands strayed to my panties and I was rubbing myself into an erotic reverie. I had some toys lined up waiting for use, so i started to use my vibrating wand gently on my clit. As I got more and more excited, I got my dildo and began to slowly fuck myself. I was feeling very sexy and happy but wanted to go further before I came. With the vibrator pressed against my clit, I slid the dildo out of my pussy and gradually into my ass. I always feel so very cheap and slutty with anal sex, and was getting closer to my climax. The audio file was playing a dominant master telling me what a slut I am, and for extra slut points, I did ass-to-mouth with the dildo a couple of times, which is pretty humiliating in a sexy way. Finally I came to the big finish - I sat on the edge of the bed, the dildo filling my ass, vibrator still pulsing through my secret places, and began to sip the glass of cold pee as I neared orgasm. 

Any comments or suggestions, please let me know. I still want to explore my submissive slutty side, but maybe PeeFans is not the right venue for me.

Love,

Heather xxxxx

I love the SEXY part.  That is what really turns me ON!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Thanks to all those who've reacted and commented. I'd seen a few images of girls drinking piss from a glass (see pics below) and thought it was a pretty slutty and humiliating thing to do, and also something that I could do when playing solo. I still think it's slutty and humiliating, but various comments have suggested that maybe it's not a good starting point for pee play, and I think they might be right. I'll try something else in my next play session. But the support and interest I've had mean that I will be staying with PeeFans! Love to all, Heather xxx

bdsmlr-11363-IeoZZmkgUe.gif

bdsmlr-1035709-x4gDECng9v.jpg

bdsmlr-856889-xgNVnS4Bdr.gif

• Love 3
  • Hot 1

Nothing calls for your to do something that you find unpleasant or offensive.
The thought of drinking Pee rather turns me OFF.
Now, the thought of licking a Clit - now that turns me ON!

Edited by bpb
  • Like 1
On 11/13/2019 at 8:12 AM, bpb said:

I love the SEXY part.  That is what really turns me ON!

Here is a sexy tool that you might really enjoy.  Girls that I told about the tool rapidly found it their favorite.

• 4 weeks later...

Ditto to what other people have said - you totally have a seat reserved at this table...

There are those who hold, wet, fantasise, cross dress, voyeurs, couples, singles. Those that give, take, keep it to themselves in private the those that do it in public and (in case I missed anyone) very much everything between.

You’re one of us. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I'm not much into drinking my own pee, but if it's from a woman, I won't let one drop go to waste, I swallow every single drop. I do prefer it directly from the source, but a glass is fine too, as long as it's fresh, and even better if I get to watch her fill it. I like being peed on, especially if she's riding me cowgirl and my cock is in her pussy. I've always been on the receiving end of pee play, but I think I would enjoy giving as well...

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

How did I miss this thread!! I love discussing this topic 😀

Interesting to see where people are coming from - and as usual there are a few different points of view.

I avoid morning pee as it’s too strong. Stay hydrated and drink mid-stream. Not for everyone but then it’s all about discovering what you are into. I personally don’t get off on humiliation but can see the attraction.

• Agree 2
14 hours ago, Gatogator said:

I'm not much into drinking my own pee, but if it's from a woman, I won't let one drop go to waste, I swallow every single drop. I do prefer it directly from the source, but a glass is fine too, as long as it's fresh, and even better if I get to watch her fill it. I like being peed on, especially if she's riding me cowgirl and my cock is in her pussy. I've always been on the receiving end of pee play, but I think I would enjoy giving as well...

I would do the exact same thing.  But keep in mind, her pee has her hormones.  🙂

I am definitely with you on being on the receiving end of pee play.

• Agree 2

I am not very much in drinking my pee from a cup, but I have done this sometimes while I have pissed in my panties (or boxers) and masturbating through them. I do drink a lot of water so my pee is very clear and I love the taste especially while is still warm but it's not so exciting to me like wetting my panties, But when I am in the mood I can drink 2-3 cups of my pee in one session

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Great story even with the anti climatic ending. Kudos for trying it at least and I do agree with what most have said already. 

I also tend to stay away from morning pee if possible and like to supply my partner with particular drinks during the day so as to manipulate the taste of the pee somewhat. Water is always a safe bet but red/white wine is always a winner and you can experiment with other drinks like pineapple juice etc. 

Reckon the fact that you let the pee sit for so long contributed to the turnoff but I do feel you should give it another go in different circumstances now you know a bit more. 

And most definitely, do not leave the site. Not with such valuable stories and experiences to share with us all😉

• Like 1
  • Agree 1