Girl pissed in pool changing room

That was quite some experience.  Did you not worry about lying on floor and being seen by anyone else coming into the changing rooms?   Hopefully it was quiet down that end, but even so, I think I'd be a bit concerned that someone could see me on the floor under the door.   That she sat on the floor and faced you was a mega bonus - she could have just hovered so you saw the pee without the source, so you were very lucky that she was willing to do that.    And like
@mark, I would definitely cherish the towel.   I would also have tasted the pee whilst it was still fresh on the floor.

3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

That was quite some experience.  Did you not worry about lying on floor and being seen by anyone else coming into the changing rooms?   Hopefully it was quiet down that end, but even so, I think I'd be a bit concerned that someone could see me on the floor under the door.   That she sat on the floor and faced you was a mega bonus - she could have just hovered so you saw the pee without the source, so you were very lucky that she was willing to do that.    And like
@mark, I would definitely cherish the towel.   I would also have tasted the pee whilst it was still fresh on the floor.

yes I was a bit scared but it all went well. it was hot like hell :-)! 

it's a "secret version" of jodel, which exists in some countries like germany etc. 

• Like 1

That sounds super hot that she willing did that for you and that she selected to pee on the desk rather than just squatting on the floor - I don't know how you would manage to completely dry the carpet and sofa though - that is what always worries me when I want to pee in a hotel.  I've done it several times and end up trying to use towels and the hairdryer to get most of it dry.   I once had to "borrow" a hair dryer from Argos because there wasn't one in the room.  I purchased it one day, used it in the evening and took it back to the shop for a refund the next day! Well I didn't want to take it home and have to explain why I purchased a hairdryer when I don't normally have need for one!

• Like 1