Question for you guys

On 12/2/2019 at 3:30 PM, Lilipee said:

Have you tried peeing in the sink?  No water to splash back at you.  And just a quick little rinse after will wash it all away.

Of course, I have peed in LOTS of sinks in other bathrooms without others' knowledge. Sometimes it was because the toilet itself was too dirty and the sink was cleaner, or just because I wanted to feel naughty lol. Now if a woman would pee in the sink.....

At home or at people i know, in a private surrounding etc i usually half squat for peeing. Kinda like sitting but not touching anything. Convenient, quiet and no mess. Started somehow and i do it ever since.

In any sort of public toilet i pee standing up, if i am using the toilet at all that is.

• Like 1
On 11/8/2019 at 1:01 PM, greedyneedygirl said:

Ok, I've known a few guys who confess to sitting on the loo when peeing, there excuse being that they either find it hard to share a communal urinal, or have found it hard not to splash the floor and seat? Any of you out there of a similar mind?

I sit to pee but that's usually due to drinking so much fluid daily that I generally have frequent bowel movements too. Unless of course i'm peeing on someone, then I prefer to stand or lay down. 😉

• Like 1

I've always found it very difficult to pee in front of anyone (including in the mens' room) so I invariably use a stall and sit, pee, and sometimes thing about how I'd rather be at home, still wearing my pants.  While there are medical explanations for why a man might do this, all I know is that it took a very long time to even be able to use a public restroom.  Keep in mind, it was always on my mind that "I'd rather be at home, and peeing in my pants" and that doesn't help.  I know people make fun of men who sit to pee, but... well, considering I'm wearing a silk bra and camisole while I keep my pants on so I can wear my piss... go ahead, make fun of me.  At least I have accepted what turns me on and am enjoying it.  🙂

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I stand to pee unless I am sitting for a #2 or if I am hard, then sit on seat, spread my knees, slide back on the seat and lean way over almost on my head.
When using public rest rooms in the past I would try to pee quietly, but since reading stuff on this site I make noise when peeing.  I prefer peeing in public rest room urinals I feel it is quicker and aim for noise.
When using toilet, always lift seat, pee then put seat down except public rest rooms where I flip up seat with my shoe.
Now I read others posts about peeing in the dark, haven’t given that much thought since I am blind, looks like I have an advantage.  When I pee, I use my hand to aim down, listen for the puddle of water, ready to stop if I don’t hear it.  Years ago, when starting to stand I would let a spurt of pee out to confirm location of the puddle before letting it all go.

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2019 at 11:17 PM, speedy3471 said:

Keep us posted lol

Just browsed back and realised I never did reply...

Yes I stuck to plan... The bathroom sink was the prime target, along with the shower and a couple of very liberating fresh air roadsides. Must confess to using the hotel bar urinals a couple of time whilst drinking in the bar.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Just browsed back and realised I never did reply...

Yes I stuck to plan... The bathroom sink was the prime target, along with the shower and a couple of very liberating fresh air roadsides. Must confess to using the hotel bar urinals a couple of time whilst drinking in the bar.  

*pop* Noice.

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Dicke Klüten said:

When I'm on the go, I piss at the Urinal, and if there is none, into the sink. I never go into a cabin, and I never piss into the loo.

At home I take the sink.

A man should stand while pissing.

Honestly women should too. ESPECIALLY in public restrooms/outdoors. So many germs! 

• Agree 2
1 minute ago, Ms. Tito said:

Honestly women should too. ESPECIALLY in public restrooms/outdoors. So many germs! 

Women can't avoid pissing on the floor and the seat at the best of times, standing would be a nightmare. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Peeing standing without a FUD isn't impossible for women, it's just that many women don't learn the skills necessary for peeing standing up when they're young, and are instead taught that's it's more ladylike to sit.

What people don't factor in to the equation is that its actually less messy to pee standing up unless you need to take a shit too. If you're a woman an upside down V is required to pee standing, but if young girls learnt how to do this on the potty they'd get really good at it really quickly, I think. The only issue with peeing standing up is splashback, but with a nice neat stream (such as the one an upside down V creates) the splashback would be minimal.

2 hours ago, PeeFan said:

Peeing standing without a FUD isn't impossible for women, it's just that many women don't learn the skills necessary for peeing standing up when they're young, and are instead taught that's it's more ladylike to sit.

What people don't factor in to the equation is that its actually less messy to pee standing up unless you need to take a shit too. If you're a woman an upside down V is required to pee standing, but if young girls learnt how to do this on the potty they'd get really good at it really quickly, I think. The only issue with peeing standing up is splashback, but with a nice neat stream (such as the one an upside down V creates) the splashback would be minimal.

Exactly! We just need to break their programming so to speak. I mean most other gender roles are being washed away by the tides of progress, why should this one be as well?

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Exactly! We just need to break their programming so to speak. I mean most other gender roles are being washed away by the tides of progress, why should this one be as well?

Thank you for agreeing with me so I don't look like a know-it-all. Hahaha.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I do occasionally pee sitting down.Mainly at home.Honest reason is I enjoy it.I have done it on the odd occasion in a public toilet.

Obviously if I need to use the toilet to go for a #2 I'm already sitting down and I will often pee as well.

• Agree 1