Question for you guys

I sit on the toilet every now and again. The reason I do it is mostly to avoid splashes (especially if I'm peeing at a friends house or similar) because it's annoying and I hate to clean it all up afterwards ... and sometimes, mostly early morings, I am just too lazy/tired to stand and then I just relax while sitting on the toilet.

However, if I find myself in front of a dirty gas station toilet, or dirty toilet in general, I stand upstraight and don't really care about missing the target.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Ok, I've known a few guys who confess to sitting on the loo when peeing, there excuse being that they either find it hard to share a communal urinal, or have found it hard not to splash the floor and seat? Any of you out there of a similar mind?

I usually do sit on the toilet when I have a wee....I like to wee like a girl plus it’s easier than having to aim your wee stream (you know what it’s like, boys!) 😂 

No-one moans about you urinating on the seat or floor too, plus I feel like I get a better empty when I sit. What does everyone else think? 😃 

• Like 2

MKbigboy I am the sane way too sit on the toilet and pee. I like to pee like a girl too. I don't have to aim my steam in the toilet too. I don't pee on the toilet seat too. I can empty my bladder easier too sit down in the toilet. Sit down on the toilet I am able to relax my bladder too. There are some articles online say men should sit down to pee.

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, Thearo Hafbjorn said:

I can understand the reasons some guys do, but I personally don't. It not nice having your dick touch the inside of the toilet. Plus the porcelain is usually really cold!

I honestly never touched the inside of my toilet before haha

• Haha 2

Purely situational for me.  If I need to pee at night I sit ... don't need to turn the lights on and thus don't ruin my night vision and can find my way back to bed without tripping over stuff.  The rest of the time I tend to stand and if I miss the target a little, well, oops.  When I'm being naughty in public places I do whatever is appropriate to avoid attracting attention. 

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Like 2

Night and too dark to aim and don’t want to turn lights on: sit. Otherwise, seat up and aim, mostly get it where I want, occasionally miss a bit. If someone’s house, clean up, if public toilet and already dirty, leave it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The only time I sat to pee was decades ago, because I was terribly pee shy. If the pain of my severely stretched bladder was too much , and I still could not pee normally,  I tried to sit down to get some relief from the excruciating agony. Sometimes it partly worked,letting the worst of the pressure off. However though more often I couldn't do much if anything. I still needed to pee badly, sometimes to the point that I didn't care if I peed some in my pants, that didn't happen either.

For some reason as long as I can remember, I never have been able to fully empty my bladder sitting down. If I am sitting for #2 , I finish by standing and peeing. It is still that way. Strange. 

• Like 2

I always sit down in my house. I don't understand how do other men aim, my stream seems always unpredictable and I would miss 100% of the times.

On the rare occasions in which I've used public toilets, it's been either urinal (it's amazing, with those I can let go without worrying about aiming) or stall standing up and making a mess on purpose. 

I remember when I was around 19 I was at a wedding and was bursting, so I told my table I needed to go wash my hands as an excuse (I'm too pee shy). Walking in, I see a beautiful waitress outside the men's bathroom... for some reason having seen her made me want to pee all over the toilet, so I just stood up and finally exploded my full bladder all over the toilet. I'd say 50% went all over the seat and floor (or even the wall behind the toilet). Good thing nobody was in the bathroom too, I didn't even feel like I was risking much.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
17 hours ago, wettingman said:

The only time I sat to pee was decades ago, because I was terribly pee shy. If the pain of my severely stretched bladder was too much , and I still could not pee normally,  I tried to sit down to get some relief from the excruciating agony. Sometimes it partly worked,letting the worst of the pressure off. However though more often I couldn't do much if anything. I still needed to pee badly, sometimes to the point that I didn't care if I peed some in my pants, that didn't happen either.

For some reason as long as I can remember, I never have been able to fully empty my bladder sitting down. If I am sitting for #2 , I finish by standing and peeing. It is still that way. Strange. 

Interesting, wettinghman.  I've been lead to understand the textbook orthodoxy is that sitting provides for the bladder to be emptied more thoroughly than standing, although it's never felt like that for me.  Then again, 'textbook orthodoxy' also states that men don't get water infections.  I know from long and bitter personal experience that they do and they're bloody painful!  In fact they're not something I'd wish on my worst enemy.   

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Adyguy6970 said:

Interesting, wettinghman.  I've been lead to understand the textbook orthodoxy is that sitting provides for the bladder to be emptied more thoroughly than standing, although it's never felt like that for me.  Then again, 'textbook orthodoxy' also states that men don't get water infections.  I know from long and bitter personal experience that they do and they're bloody painful!  In fact they're not something I'd wish on my worst enemy.   

I feel like I get a better empty while sitting.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2019 at 10:18 PM, rajpatel1993 said:

My pees are usually very long and powerful, so if I sit down to pee I need to aim downwards or else I end up splashing all over myself. Even when I pee standing, I always clean the toilet seat afterwards because I splash some pee on the sides and the ground.

Have you tried peeing in the sink?  No water to splash back at you.  And just a quick little rinse after will wash it all away.

• Like 2