To girls who enjoy watching guys

5 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Real shit tho, how do men wear boxer shorts without their bits flopping around inside? 

Having your bits flopping about is the thing about boxer shorts. Either you like it, or you don’t (in which case, wear something else!)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Having your bits flopping about is the thing about boxer shorts. Either you like it, or you don’t (in which case, wear something else!)

I like it and I don't at the same time. It's sexy but also inconvenient.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Real shit tho, how do men wear boxer shorts without their bits flopping around inside? 

I know we're getting a bit off topic here so I suggest closing off the discussion on floppy bits here.   But to be honest, I don't find a problem with bits flopping about.

Obviously all men's bits vary in size and shape and I would never claim to be any greater than averagely gifted - if that.  For a guy to walk around naked, or for that matter to run or play volleyball on a naturist beach, or to hump anything, yes things flop about but in no means a painful way.  I guess for a guy suffering a hernia then the effects of gravity could be uncomfortable, needing a bit of additional support - but that's very much an 'injury' situation rather than a norm.

I tend to wear the jersey type boxer shorts that allow things to hang down. All that's necessary is to point the meat upwards slightly to lay better when putting jeans on, otherwise just let gravity decide how things hang.  I do find some cotton boxers uncomfortable, but that's more to do with them bunching and chaffing against my thighs particularly in hot weather.  There's also a strong argument that the tadpoles are much healthier and more prolific when not overheated too.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2020 at 3:00 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I love watching a guy piss outside. All the better if he's pissing on something rather than just into the space in front of him.

Would be more than happy even turned on for you to watch me piss in a bucket or jug for you. If you return the favour the better! 😉👍

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/8/2019 at 12:17 AM, Riley said:

I know this is going to be weird so just a warning im sorry. I think its really interesting to see it when the penis grows, sorry i know thats weird. Also with peeing kind of whenever but I think peeing into containers is also really fun to watch. Sorry I know im weird.

Watching a cock go from small and soft to big and hard is like, one of the best parts about them.

• Like 3
On 12/7/2019 at 12:45 AM, MarlaStroker said:

I love cock 😂 I love to suck it, I love to watch men masterbate, and I love to watch them pee! My beyond favorite place to see a guy pee is outside 💦

I know everyone is different but I personally don't enjoy people using furniture or on things in public places. In a bottle in the car, yes please! While sitting in a lawn chair, yes please! Aim it at me! In my mind POV is the best but I wanna see the cock! I want to see the pee coming out!! 

I love to watch a guy cum while he's all slick and glistening from his piss. 

cöck is amazing

• Love 1

I like watching guys pee outside or in public just earlier today me and me mates were doing some work on a town owned house and since there was no toilet or running water we all just peed in a corner on the carpet since they’re headed for trash anyway before we lay new ones and it was really turning on! 
also i bet we weren’t the only ones because there was a lot of wet spots already 😏

Edited by DxD
Typo
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2019 at 9:58 PM, Sweets said:

There are many things for me. I don’t mind  spying on a guy peeing in the toilet because I like to see the pee come out.  I get really turned on watching a guy Pee on himself.  And masturbating while doing. There is one group member in particular I enjoy chatting with and watching him. Love the sounds he makes. I can tell it’s pure pleasure.  When he is hard and starts to pee the head of his penis get thicker. and love to see him cum.  Cum shots are just as good as pee. I love seeing a man pleasure himself 

Oh, I know this is an old post, but I just joined recently and was looking through threads that intrigued me, and what you said here is such a turn-on for me because I've always loved the idea of a woman being turned on by this sort of thing. One of the things I do occasionally is hold my pee until I'm crazy desperate, to the point where I have to stroke myself to keep from wetting. Then I get in the shower and I get to the point where I honestly don't know if I'm going to pee or cum first. Usually I end up peeing all over myself, in and on my jeans, and then when I'm close to empty, I'm so crazy hot that I masturbate urgently, grunting because I'm so turned on, and then I cum all over my pee-soaked boxers and self. It's like getting a momentary fever and I'm sort of in an out-of-body experience. Anyway, you describing what you like here is exciting to hear. Thanks...

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 11/7/2019 at 8:58 PM, Lilipee said:

I like to see a guy pee anywhere besides a toilet.  Since the toilet is where it's supposed to happen, and that does absolutely nothing for me, I guess it's the naughty factor that turns me on.  I especially like when a guy pees outside, into a cup or bottle, into the sink or on the floor.  I like desperation and pants wetting, but really need to hear the heavy breathing, moaning and sighing to go along with it.  And yes, watching a guy masturbate and cum is also hot!

I agree completely about the naughty factory. So much of this to me is psychological. I like getting desperate and risking wetting myself because it's "wrong" and it can cause so much exciting reaction: embarrassment, ridicule, reassurance mixed with some interest in something taboo, etc. And half the fun of getting desperate is all the sighing and talking about it and squirming to go with it.

• Like 1
On 12/7/2019 at 12:45 AM, MarlaStroker said:

I love cock 😂 I love to suck it, I love to watch men masterbate, and I love to watch them pee! My beyond favorite place to see a guy pee is outside 💦

I know everyone is different but I personally don't enjoy people using furniture or on things in public places. In a bottle in the car, yes please! While sitting in a lawn chair, yes please! Aim it at me! In my mind POV is the best but I wanna see the cock! I want to see the pee coming out!! 

I love to watch a guy cum while he's all slick and glistening from his piss. 

This is exciting to hear! The more mess the better, to me. When I'm really indulging, I try to get pee all over my pants and self, and then I stroke my cock so I get as much cum mixing with my pee as possible. Might as well go all out...

• Like 1
On 7/20/2020 at 11:24 PM, beachmom said:

I'm certainly one of those women.

As a guy who loves everything about pee, it feels like a waste to pee in a toilet. When I'm camping or outside for some reason and there's an excuse to pee, I'll always take it, and I'll often fantasize that a woman is watching as I spray all over.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 8/16/2020 at 8:53 AM, peegirl99 said:

I enjoy watching both men and women, when watching videos of just men solo I enjoy watching them pee their underwear - boxer briefs preferred over any pants wetting. I also like when men piss through an erection and jerk off while peeing. 

Glad to hear someone likes this, because as a guy who loves doing this, I can say it's incredibly exciting. The mix of pee with coming eventually is the best... Only thing better is if a woman is watching and urging me on, or even part of it.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 11:30 PM, beachmom said:

It truly is!   We ladies have nothing like it, it's such a turn-on to see a man casually pull it out and be able to direct his stream anywhere he wants, even as far as the ceiling. To watch it grow and become hard, to feel that stream flow through the underside. I always appreciate when men have the courtesy to piss in public, so I'm able to observe them and even more appreciative of men who allow me to aim for them. I wish men these days weren't so very uptight about pissing in public, women really do love it.

Kind of a turn on that you enjoy this so much

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 5 months later...
On 11/1/2020 at 11:30 PM, beachmom said:

It truly is!   We ladies have nothing like it, it's such a turn-on to see a man casually pull it out and be able to direct his stream anywhere he wants, even as far as the ceiling. To watch it grow and become hard, to feel that stream flow through the underside. I always appreciate when men have the courtesy to piss in public, so I'm able to observe them and even more appreciative of men who allow me to aim for them. I wish men these days weren't so very uptight about pissing in public, women really do love it.

Hell ye! 

Well, most ladies have nothing like it. 😌

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PeeGurl74 said:

It's a turn on for me to watch a man pee without holding his dick. I like the image of him standing in the middle of his room with hard floors or in his yard and letting it go. I like seeing him roll over in bed, open the blanket to pee, then go back to sleep. 

You're an inspiration @PeeGurl74 - I've just posted a proper explanation of why exactly, but I was just deciding what best to do with a full bladder when I spotted your comment.

https://peefans.com/topic/19326-this-weeks-experiences/?do=findComment&comment=266469   (Linked post in the Men Peeing area contains male nudity. Just saying for those that want to avoid that sort of thing).

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 10/20/2020 at 6:36 PM, Ms. Tito said:

Watching a cock go from small and soft to big and hard is like, one of the best parts about them.

Actually, it's not that unusual at all. I've had quite a few former girlfriends who liked to play with my skin flute and watch it grow and become hard...often with them giggling all along. I had one former girlfriend who was a bit different...she preferred playing it when it was flaccid. She'd wait until I reached detumescence and started playing with it until it became hard, then let it deflate again. Shampoo, rinse and repeat. One of several odd sexual tastes from that particular girlfriend that I found both weird and alluring.

Edited by tjdigit
  • Like 2
  • Love 1