Embarrassed or Turned On??

23 hours ago, Uhate2likeme69 said:

Ok this is a question I want to know and this happened to my wife. Long story short me and my family were on a road trip stopped at a Burger King/gas station my wife knows about my pee fetish. Anyway her and my daughter go into the bathroom I noticed a lady went in a few minutes before they did. I'm a good 7-8 feet from the restroom door now take note I know the sound of my wife's pee stream. So as I'm there waiting on them to come out I hear a extremely strong pee stream it was so loud it was like the restroom door and the stall door was open. So my wife and daughter come out standing next to me ordering our food and this woman's stream is still strong and hasn't let up. My wife knows I can hear it and looks at me and whispered "I had to hurry up cause the way she was peeing was embarrassing". So with all that being said...male or female if you heard a stream like that and that strong would you be embarrassed or turned on?

turned on 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
48 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I think quietly turned on...  although I'd have to not give that away too much.   Would be interesting to catch a look at the power-pisser as she came out of the bathroom, just to see if she met expectations.

As an aside, a number of years ago my missus was starting a new business and conscripted a number of friends to do a leaflet drop - with the promise of lunch.  One of the ladies involved was a very attractive, very curvy late teens girl. One of those girl next door types. At the end of a morning traipsing round with leaflets she didn't let on too openly that she was desperate - but it was obvious.  As soon as she got back to the house she made a bee-line for the downstairs bathroom, which was right opposite my study. I wasn't intentionally listening to her - but can honestly say I've never heard a more powerful release. Never.  She was literally like a fire hose! 

That's hoter than fire haha did she make any relief sounds?

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
On 11/5/2019 at 3:20 PM, Roland said:

If it is a girl that I consider attractive, I'd probably be turned on. If it is a man and I'm with some attractive woman that I know can hear him, I'd probably be turned on (especially if she comments on it). Otherwise, I could be embarrassed or indifferent, it depends.

In my workplace (a small studio with 3 people) whenever someone goes to the toilet, the others can clearly hear. I always hold my pee until I come home from work... the first times I felt very embarrassed too, everytime the others used it.

In a public bathroom or other situations, I would not feel embarrassed, I'd just be indifferent.

Was it men and women?

• Like 2
On 11/5/2019 at 8:20 PM, Roland said:

If it is a girl that I consider attractive, I'd probably be turned on. If it is a man and I'm with some attractive woman that I know can hear him, I'd probably be turned on (especially if she comments on it). Otherwise, I could be embarrassed or indifferent, it depends.

In my workplace (a small studio with 3 people) whenever someone goes to the toilet, the others can clearly hear. I always hold my pee until I come home from work... the first times I felt very embarrassed too, everytime the others used it.

In a public bathroom or other situations, I would not feel embarrassed, I'd just be indifferent.

The boys toilets in my workplace are usually really quiet and every time someone else needs a wee you can always hear the splattering of the other boy’s piss in the urinal or the tinkle in the toilet.....it’s quite hot!!

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't care. The sound alone does nothing for me ^^". And the fact that she is in a toilet makes it a normal thing for me. 

If you were sitting at one of the tables tho and you would hear that someone is peeing under the table then it would be different. 

For me the circumstance matters most. But i grew up around women who are not ashamed of peeing and i am friends with way to many. So i am probably desensitised xD. 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

The sound itself wouldn’t do much for me, but if a woman, it would get me thinking about how desperate she was, how long she’d been holding it, and what she would have done if she hadn’t made it to a toilet. That would get me turned on.