Wet panties in mouth

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/3/2019 at 6:25 PM, LingerieHeather said:

Today I treated myself with some solo pee play. Wearing some sexy white lingerie (including stockings and suspenders) under my dress, I waited until I was dying to go and then peed standing up without removing my panties. They and the tiled floor beneath soon were generously soaked. Trembling with excitement, I took off my panties and mopped the floor with them, and then put them in my mouth so I could taste my own liquid. The lovely taste had me seriously turned on, but I need more, so I took the panties out of my mouth, kneeled on the floor and licked up the remaining pee. I was so horny that I had to immediately lie on the bed and fuck myself with the shower brush handle while wearing the wet panties on my face like a mask. It wasn't too long before I'd rubbed myself into two intense orgasms. all the while smelling the pee from the wet panties. 

A nice morning. If anyone has any suggestions for variations or improvements next time, let me know. Maybe mopping the floor with a crisp white blouse and then wearing it while I diddle myself?

Love, 

Heather xxx

omg that's hot

On 11/3/2019 at 11:25 PM, LingerieHeather said:

Today I treated myself with some solo pee play. Wearing some sexy white lingerie (including stockings and suspenders) under my dress, I waited until I was dying to go and then peed standing up without removing my panties. They and the tiled floor beneath soon were generously soaked. Trembling with excitement, I took off my panties and mopped the floor with them, and then put them in my mouth so I could taste my own liquid. The lovely taste had me seriously turned on, but I need more, so I took the panties out of my mouth, kneeled on the floor and licked up the remaining pee. I was so horny that I had to immediately lie on the bed and fuck myself with the shower brush handle while wearing the wet panties on my face like a mask. It wasn't too long before I'd rubbed myself into two intense orgasms. all the while smelling the pee from the wet panties. 

A nice morning. If anyone has any suggestions for variations or improvements next time, let me know. Maybe mopping the floor with a crisp white blouse and then wearing it while I diddle myself?

Love, 

Heather xxx

I have just read your post. What you write is so sexy and a real turn on. Thank you for sharing.

Edited by WetDreamer
update
  • 2 months later...
On 06/11/2019 at 10:35, LingerieHeather said:

Obrigado, funlover1000, e todos os outros que gostaram do meu post. Como devo ter dito, sou muito novo no mundo do jogo de xixi, então se alguém tiver alguma sugestão ou ideia que gostaria que eu experimentasse, me avise. Sinta-se à vontade para me enviar uma mensagem se quiser bater um papo.

Amor de Heather xxxx

I loved being able to talk to you, kisses

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2019 at 6:19 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Oh wow oh wow oh wow....

Like someone else said - I really don’t know how you could build on that.

Maybe sitting on the lap of someone very special and then them helping finish you off?  

i would love if someone wearing skirt sit on my lap and pee on me...feeling the warmness and looking at it drip all over my leg would be a fantasy come true.  

• 4 months later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 11/11/2019 at 10:41 AM, UnabashedUser said:

In my college days I won a bet at a party and one of the 'party girls' peed her panties for me to watch. At the end of her performance, noticing that I had my cock out, took off the panties and proceeded to finish me with them by jerking me off with the wet panties.

Just as I started to cum, she took my throbbing cock into her mouth, through the wet cloth, and strained my jizz into her mouth. 

So hot I'll never forget that episode. 

Remembering that hot time tonight...

• 2 years later...
On 11/3/2019 at 11:25 PM, LingerieHeather said:

Love, 

Heather xxx

Wow! Sounds worth trying!