Wet panties in mouth

On 11/3/2019 at 11:25 PM, LingerieHeather said:

Today I treated myself with some solo pee play. Wearing some sexy white lingerie (including stockings and suspenders) under my dress, I waited until I was dying to go and then peed standing up without removing my panties. They and the tiled floor beneath soon were generously soaked. Trembling with excitement, I took off my panties and mopped the floor with them, and then put them in my mouth so I could taste my own liquid. The lovely taste had me seriously turned on, but I need more, so I took the panties out of my mouth, kneeled on the floor and licked up the remaining pee. I was so horny that I had to immediately lie on the bed and fuck myself with the shower brush handle while wearing the wet panties on my face like a mask. It wasn't too long before I'd rubbed myself into two intense orgasms. all the while smelling the pee from the wet panties. 

A nice morning. If anyone has any suggestions for variations or improvements next time, let me know. Maybe mopping the floor with a crisp white blouse and then wearing it while I diddle myself?

Love, 

Heather xxx

You sound fun...and very naughty!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser

In my college days I won a bet at a party and one of the 'party girls' peed her panties for me to watch. At the end of her performance, noticing that I had my cock out, took off the panties and proceeded to finish me with them by jerking me off with the wet panties.

Just as I started to cum, she took my throbbing cock into her mouth, through the wet cloth, and strained my jizz into her mouth. 

So hot I'll never forget that episode. 

21 hours ago, LingerieHeather said:

Thanks, bpb, I like it too. I wish I looked that sweet and angelic in real life! But then, I don't act sweet and angelic 😉

Love, Heather xxxx

I don't know what it is like to talk to sweet and angelic people.
I think that talking to sexy people would be more interesting. XX

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2019 at 1:25 AM, LingerieHeather said:

Today I treated myself with some solo pee play. Wearing some sexy white lingerie (including stockings and suspenders) under my dress, I waited until I was dying to go and then peed standing up without removing my panties. They and the tiled floor beneath soon were generously soaked. Trembling with excitement, I took off my panties and mopped the floor with them, and then put them in my mouth so I could taste my own liquid. The lovely taste had me seriously turned on, but I need more, so I took the panties out of my mouth, kneeled on the floor and licked up the remaining pee. I was so horny that I had to immediately lie on the bed and fuck myself with the shower brush handle while wearing the wet panties on my face like a mask. It wasn't too long before I'd rubbed myself into two intense orgasms. all the while smelling the pee from the wet panties. 

A nice morning. If anyone has any suggestions for variations or improvements next time, let me know. Maybe mopping the floor with a crisp white blouse and then wearing it while I diddle myself?

Love, 

Heather xxx

Heather your experience is very exciting. Actually I have done the same several times. Pissing on the floor through my panties, then sitting on the floor and mopping the pee with my panties while wearing them, licking the remaining piss from the floor

• Hot 3

Love, 

Heather xxx

Damn...that was an amazing read especially with how descriptive you were. Had my dick jumping up & down throughout the whole read. Kudos on the writing. Look forward to reading more from you. 

Loved your story! So hot thinking of your warm pee soaking through your sexy lil panties. Mmmm And then to taste your pee from them! 
For a suggestion, why not try leaving your lingerie on while you pee so you can lay in the puddle you leave on your floor. Feeling the pee soak into your cami, soaking your stockings, sitting on the pee in your panties feeling your soaked panties cling to your ass cheeks. 

love to hear your thoughts or even better, see the results! 

thanks for sharing...

• Love 1
On 11/3/2019 at 6:25 PM, LingerieHeather said:

Love, 

Heather xxx

What a hot experience! Maybe try it outside next time?

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2019 at 1:31 PM, Jimee said:

Loved your story! So hot thinking of your warm pee soaking through your sexy lil panties. Mmmm And then to taste your pee from them! 
For a suggestion, why not try leaving your lingerie on while you pee so you can lay in the puddle you leave on your floor. Feeling the pee soak into your cami, soaking your stockings, sitting on the pee in your panties feeling your soaked panties cling to your ass cheeks. 

love to hear your thoughts or even better, see the results! 

thanks for sharing...

Mmm, I like it. Maybe I will...

Love, Heather xxxx

Love, 

Heather xxx

I think I would have set right in my mess and rubbed my pussy in it 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, just_shaz said:

mmm Heather what a delicious story I would love to pee with you and then swap panties and wear them as we peed again xxx Shaz

Mmm, Shaz, I like that a lot. The thought of wearing your wet panties has caused my hand to stray into my own panties again!

Love, Heather xxxx

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hi Heather - Just browsing over and read your post again - which triggered a fantasy somewhere inside the deranged depths of my mind...

I absolutely love white lingerie and after you mentioning the white blouse, how about when you're absolutely desperate, lying in the bath with your legs in the air, hips right up on the sloping back of the bath and slowly letting in trickle out....   I'm imagining the warm trickles playing over your tummy, up to breasts, around your back - all over in fact.  See how long you can keep a slow trickle going before the desire to flood takes over...

Maybe lying in a growing pool of your own making isn't completely your thing - each to our own of course.

• Like 1
On 2/15/2020 at 9:13 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi Heather - Just browsing over and read your post again - which triggered a fantasy somewhere inside the deranged depths of my mind...

I absolutely love white lingerie and after you mentioning the white blouse, how about when you're absolutely desperate, lying in the bath with your legs in the air, hips right up on the sloping back of the bath and slowly letting in trickle out....   I'm imagining the warm trickles playing over your tummy, up to breasts, around your back - all over in fact.  See how long you can keep a slow trickle going before the desire to flood takes over...

Maybe lying in a growing pool of your own making isn't completely your thing - each to our own of course.

Goose, thanks for writing. I'm not too sure about this one - but now that I've read it, I'm sure I'll be thinking about it! That might well lead to me liking it more (that's how my whole pee thing got started - not being able to stop thinking about something that I initially disliked), so I might well end up doing it! I'll let you know...

Love, Heather xxx

On 2/12/2020 at 8:49 PM, LingerieHeather said:

Mmm, Shaz, I like that a lot. The thought of wearing your wet panties has caused my hand to stray into my own panties again!

Love, Heather xxxx

mmm thats remarkable cause thats where my hand is too ... in my coochie xx shaz

• Like 1

Love, 

Heather xxx

This is incredible Heather!  It is just perfect the way it is, as others have said.

Would love to have seen accompanying pictures or video to go with it. Nonetheless, using my imagination to your writing, I've been able to get off on it... a number of times.

Keep the honey dripping, the pee streaming and the writing flowing; awesome!

Love, 

Heather xxx

Wow, you are amazing.  Love the idea of you squatting in a tight dress or skirt, pressing on your tummy,  then that flash of wetness as you gasp, the stream finally breaking through the fabric....

• Like 1