Bed pissing in AirBnB

• 2 years later...
22 hours ago, Unipede said:

So the owner will now have to buy a new mattress?

This.

And if it was my Airbnb then the person responsible would be getting a hefty bill for it together with compensations for any cancelled bookings.

Destroying others property to engage in a fetish is not cool.  In the yard, on a tiled floor, even on a washable synthetic carpet which *you* then clean. Fine. If anyone used my property in this way I wouldn’t care (or know) indeed I might be a little jealous to have missed out on the fun, but it seems unfair to damage someone else’s stuff for your own enjoyment.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
12 hours ago, walanuk said:

This.

And if it was my Airbnb then the person responsible would be getting a hefty bill for it together with compensations for any cancelled bookings.

Destroying others property to engage in a fetish is not cool.  In the yard, on a tiled floor, even on a washable synthetic carpet which *you* then clean. Fine. If anyone used my property in this way I wouldn’t care (or know) indeed I might be a little jealous to have missed out on the fun, but it seems unfair to damage someone else’s stuff for your own enjoyment.

This…..

I have absolutely no problem damaging property like bus seats or carpeting or beds or anything else owned by a corporation. However, I do feel that damaging privately owned property is going too far. And in this case, it would be more than the mattress, it would also be carpeting, and possibly lost income  while the room is being serviced. Do what you want, but in my opinion, you’re going too far. Rent a room at Holiday Inn FFS. 

Edited by Peevert

A bit of moderation advice here… we recently had a lot of discussion around the situation of pee vandalism causing distress, damage or loss  to innocent third parties. 

You may recall that Admin made the statement “Some people love the more 'extreme 'content, others have been deeply troubled by it. There are many thousands of us here, and it is understandable we all have different interests when it comes to pee. Firstly, I want to be clear that we absolutely allow 'naughty peeing' discussion - for example, peeing in public, on acarpet, seat etc. An issue only arises when the post is talking about physical damage / loss / distress to non-consenting people.”

And the full advice may be found at https://peefans.com/topic/21944-extreme-content-update/?tab=comments#comment-299307

Within that advice, Admin has asked that we as moderators delete posts based on the test ‘is this causing serious distress to an unwilling participant?'

So - first of all, the point that the OP has talked about washing sheets suggests that their intent is not to cause damage.  And ‘serious distress’ is debatable, but financial loss could be an issue.  However it is a valid concern that the owner of the AirBnB is an individual and may suffer loss, and for that reason we don’t encourage the practise.

What I mean be the last two sentences there are that I'm definitely not criticising @Lollol000 who has described taking care to clean up after themselves, but at the same time don't want this post to trigger a series of posts all on causing pee damage to mattresses and furnishings in AirBnB houses.

But to be even handed, a quick reminder for those who disagree with the OP - it’s fine to express your own personal preference even where this is different - but of course as you know it’s not ok to criticise that individual or their experiences. 

Edited by gldenwetgoose