First pee party - Any advice?

11 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I will be going to my first pee party this weekend. Leaving on Friday evening and not coming back until the Sunday. I'll be with a few friends (male and female) and our partners. Maybe 6-8 of us in total. There will be plenty of peeing, plenty of sex, and just general sexy naughtiness all around. The house is equipped to handle anything we desire to get up to. Wet or otherwise.

I have never done anything like this before, does anyone have any advice, or any suggestions of things we could get up to?

Thank you. You guys are awesome ❤️

wow this sounds amazing... room for 1 more? 😉

• Cheeky 1

So many of us are so incredibly jealous of those you'll be playing with.  We all want to pee with Sophie!

No "advice" other than to have fun.  Distance, volume & holding games all come to mind, as do group golden showers & pee circles.  But I'm sure you'll find your own thrills.  Just wish I could be there.

10 hours ago, Sophie said:

I will be going to my first pee party this weekend. Leaving on Friday evening and not coming back until the Sunday. I'll be with a few friends (male and female) and our partners. Maybe 6-8 of us in total. There will be plenty of peeing, plenty of sex, and just general sexy naughtiness all around. The house is equipped to handle anything we desire to get up to. Wet or otherwise.

I have never done anything like this before, does anyone have any advice, or any suggestions of things we could get up to?

Sooo hot!!! My advice is to empty your mind of all inhibitions and let yourself go to all the wildest dreams... Creating a kinky plan with all the people sharing this outstanding experience! Have great time, Honey! 😘

• Hot 1

@Sophie, I have never done anything like that before, so in terms of advice, my guess is really as good as yours really.

All I can really advise is to be true to yourself, go with the flow doing whatever floats your boat, but don't do anything you are uncomfortable with.

And definitely tell us all about it afterwards, lol.

1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

@Sophie, I have never done anything like that before, so in terms of advice, my guess is really as good as yours really.

All I can really advise is to be true to yourself, go with the flow doing whatever floats your boat, but don't do anything you are uncomfortable with.

And definitely tell us all about it afterwards, lol.

A group thing never happened to me either. I believe that the essential thing is to decide on a common line shared by all. Otherwise you risk losing everything, in my opinion... 😘

• Agree 1
13 hours ago, Sophie said:

I will be going to my first pee party this weekend.

Wow Sophie!  That sounds fantastic.  I hope you really enjoy yourself.

I too have no experience to offer you.  I don't know if any swinging activities are planned,  but one suggestion I have heard multiple times from swinging couples is that husband and wife should agree in advance to only leave the party together.  That is,  if one wants to leave,  the spouse will go with him/her,  and neither will leave the party with anyone else.

They say that following that suggestion helps maintain domestic harmony,  and reduces the risk of jealousy.

Whatever you choose to do I hope you have a wonderful time.  I confess that I too am envious of those who are going to see our beautiful Sophie peeing.

Sounds amazing.  I agree you have to go with the only leaving together thing - before the party and after you remain dedicated to each other, and what happens at the party is only for the party.  That way, if you do hook up with other guests it doesn’t prejudice or risk your marriage.

Look forward to maybe reading some of the tales - in small doses, I don’t think I could cope with all in one go!

• Agree 1
On 10/30/2019 at 4:55 PM, Sophie said:

Rule is everybody has to wear light clothing and hold your bladder for hours.

3 hours ago, Sophie said:

With regards to peeing, it's pretty much anything goes. If I want to pee with someone watching, I'm more than welcome to. If my husband wants one of the ladies to pee on his hand, go right ahead! and if we're unsure about anything, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. It might depend on how we're feeling at the time.

It sounds good that you and your husband have worked out some guidelines between you in advance. 

I hope it turns out to be a joyful, sexy adventure,  and you love every minute of it.

• Thanks 1

Wow, @Sophie, that sounds fantastic and I join the list of people who will be jealous at other people getting to see you pee right there in front of them.   I would also love the idea of being able to pee with other people around a suitably designed house like that.  Very much looking forward to hearing how it goes.    Enjoy it all and be yourself, but let your inhibitions go and relax into the experience to indulge yourself in the pleasure, as long as you and your husband are happy with that.   It is so good that you can both do this together.  My wife would not even think about it.