My uber driver had to pee really bad

Great story here. You are a lucky man to have her pee her pants. Lucky too she allow you to take pictures of her peeing her pants.  That is a big wet spot she had to pee bad and I can tell from the pictures. 

Great pictures too here. 

• Agree 1

Well, USD 500 will certainly cover a new pair of jeans and seat valeting -   You're a lot bolder than me in offering it, I'd be worrying about what sort of feedback or comments she could record on my account, or whether she'd be passing word around her fellow drivers about my fetish.  I guess though the whole desperation and wetting in front of a client is something she's not going to want to be public though either.

I've seen a few posts of late from people comparing the risks of prosecution for public peeing in the USA - ie indecent exposure and gather that your police are among the more heavy handed.  Here in Western Europe I guess the scenario would have played out - girl desperate to pee, about to wet, finds a quiet spot as best she can, drops pants and pees, if caught may get a slap on the wrist or a modest public order / antisocial behaviour fine but uses the defence of no alternative etc etc.   Are things so severe though that in the states she really ruled out squatting round the corner of the wall, knowing that her jeans were going to get completely soaked?  She was concerned about the car seat, but unless she had something waterproof to sit on the end result would be the same.

BTW - Have visited Nashville twice and jealous you get to live there!

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Jerry911 said:

It was 5pm in Nashville Tennessee I requested Uber to come pick me up from work. I noticed my uber driver was squirming in her seat. I asked her anything wrong? She said I did not have time to pee I wanted to come pick you up. So we get on 1-24 interstate downtown it was like parking lot. She got more desperate I asked her I will pay for all the damages if you just let it go in your pants in your seat. You would fill much better she said no I am too old to pee my pants. I even offered to give her a $500 dollar tip if she peed her pants and I would wash her car and clean it and still the answer is no. So we get going after 15 minutes she sees this gas station so we stop and she went inside found out they did not have a bathroom. She comes back to the car in tears she said I am very sorry I am going back to this wall and pee my pants. I asked her if I could watch she said yes only if you give me a 5 star rating on the Uber app and I said yes. So we go behind the wall as she pees her pants and I snapped a few pictures. Best Uber ride ever. And I still gave her a $500 tip for letting me watch her pee her pants.

a2606f14-c8aa-496e-81a5-f6a2a28eab61.png

0c461bee-2180-4bb8-ba94-dda6e1667c54.png

48b8767f-edb8-448f-9ebe-bd8f4ce39d94.png

a2606f14-c8aa-496e-81a5-f6a2a28eab61.png

bdb6d188-feda-4cc7-902a-286877c08d8f.png

0c461bee-2180-4bb8-ba94-dda6e1667c54.png

eb4184e8-6bc8-4ffc-a143-f3f40a2797c3.jpg

48b8767f-edb8-448f-9ebe-bd8f4ce39d94.png

Really Amazing, my dear! What tip would have you given her to piss on the car's bodywork? 😘

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, alicexxx said:

Really Amazing, my dear! What tip would have you given her to piss on the car's bodywork? 😘

The same I just want woman to experience wetting their pants for the first time without getting embarrassed. I could help alot of woman out with that issue.

• Hot 1
18 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well, USD 500 will certainly cover a new pair of jeans and seat valeting -   You're a lot bolder than me in offering it, I'd be worrying about what sort of feedback or comments she could record on my account, or whether she'd be passing word around her fellow drivers about my fetish.  I guess though the whole desperation and wetting in front of a client is something she's not going to want to be public though either.

I've seen a few posts of late from people comparing the risks of prosecution for public peeing in the USA - ie indecent exposure and gather that your police are among the more heavy handed.  Here in Western Europe I guess the scenario would have played out - girl desperate to pee, about to wet, finds a quiet spot as best she can, drops pants and pees, if caught may get a slap on the wrist or a modest public order / antisocial behaviour fine but uses the defence of no alternative etc etc.   Are things so severe though that in the states she really ruled out squatting round the corner of the wall, knowing that her jeans were going to get completely soaked?  She was concerned about the car seat, but unless she had something waterproof to sit on the end result would be the same.

BTW - Have visited Nashville twice and jealous you get to live there!

Anti social fine? 

• Like 2

In the wise words of Benny Hill: "Lucky Devil!" 

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad jealous! But to be brutally honest, I would try the same tactic you pulled off, but the possibility of me being slapped with a sexual harassment charge keeps me from it. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Wow!  That's hot.   She obviously got seriously desperate.  I'm surprised that she didn't squat down though - even if she didn't want to risk lowering her jeans and exposing herself, if she had squatted with her bum lower than her legs, it would have mean more of the pee went straight through her jeans and the damage would be confined to a smaller area.   Also, peeing like that would have got some in her boots.   She looks really sexy stood against the wall with soaked jeans.   She must have thought about your offer in the car and when she decided she had to pee herself, she told you because she thought you might give her a tip or at least a good rating - otherwise she wouldn't have gone back to the car - she would have just gone straight round the back of the garage.

She would have had to go off duty after your ride in order to go home and get changed or buy another pair of jeans.   But I guess with a $500 tip, she wouldn't have minded that.  I wonder if when she thinks back on it she might decide actually it was easy money and wouldn't be that bad if she did it again.  I don't really know how Uber jobs get allocated, but you never know, you might find that she tries to pick up your jobs in the future.  

If you are lucky, then you will see her again.

13 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Only thing is @Alfresco - it starts to become an expensive lifestyle if it costs a $500 tip every night to get home   😉   

Absolutely but you might come to an arrangement for just seeing it once in a while or going with a smaller, regular tip. $500 does seem like a lot, so she might accept more like $100 if she knew it were a regular thing.  First of all you just need to see whether you manage to get her as a driver again, then if you do, talk about what happened and see how open she would be.  She may well just say a flat out no, but given that she cane back to the car before peeing and she did actually say she would let you watch for a 5 star rating - it sounds like the value of tip was your choice and she may be prepared to pee for much less. 

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, peeingone said:

It is great that She peed her pants in front of You and later allowed you to take pictures of it. But it would have been better if She peed in front of you with her pants and panties down and allowed you to take a video of that. 

It would have been great if she'd done either....   

• Like 1

I used to be a Lyft driver so I know about getting that next fare and pissing in between rides.

You're fortunate to have this happen to you, that is being able to afford $500 as a tip for a Uber ride and the lady driver, looking quite nice actually (I love tall redheads - schwing!) letting you take pics of her wetting herself. It's almost too good to be true but congrats to you. I hope you got her phone number at least. LOL

Edited by P_lovinguy
correction to text