Toilet Troubles in the South of Spain

4 hours ago, norfie654321 said:

I take it this is a medical problem for you as opposed to something you did on purpose? If it was deliberate then doing it with young kids around is an absolute no-no...

No not by choice I have issues

11 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

So I'm on holiday with the family it's half term in the uk.

Weather  a lovely 24c, apartment very nice bladder control not the best.

we have been here 4 days and yesterday before going to bed I washed 5 pairs of knickers, my loose summer dress (seee pic) and a pair of denim shorts.

i wore the shorts last night we went for a meal I leaked on the walk back. When quizzed by the boys I told them my seat had been wet.

Tuesday morning I was sat on our private roof top terrace in my white dress I need the toilet but my husband was doing a number 2. Not a problem at home but here we only have 1 toilet.

"please hurry"

"2 minutes" he replied

" I can't wait 2 minutes"

i went back on the terrace and squared in the corner lifting-my dress but peeing through my bikini.

i hadn't cleaned up when my hubby saw the puddle he was less than sympathetic saying he was less than 2 minutes. The boys heard the argument and soon realised I had peed on the patio.

Needless to say awkward questions followed

IMG_1393.thumb.JPG.7077d43e61c8801e20b8d2e6d7638e6b.JPG

That's sexy I would of done the same thing if I was your husband if I knew you had to pee so bad I would take forever I love a girl wets her pants.

• Agree 1
18 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

i hadn't cleaned up when my hubby saw the puddle he was less than sympathetic saying he was less than 2 minutes. The boys heard the argument and soon realised I had peed on the patio.

I think someone should be more sympathetic and not creat an argument. Its a medical thing not a choice thing. Partners are meant to be supportive and sympathetic to and of each other.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Just gone 6am here after the tension yesterday I thought all was sorted when we went to bed last night🔥

Fortunatley this doesn't happen often but it did tonight. I wet the bed.

i was mortified he was livid.

i am now on the sofa 1 because my side of the bed is soaked and 2 because i would not have sleep with that idiot anyway.

i hope I can be a big girl tomorrow.

• Love 4

@Jayne78 - Firstly, on behalf of most of us - please ignore any unhelpful comments being made here.  Those that have been around and following since your first posts understand its your choice to post knowing that many are aroused at the thought of a wetting.  But I'd hope though that we'd be human enough that empathy would overcome in realising that you're a real person being so distressed by it and receiving little domestic support.

Other than that I struggle a bit with what to say, other than my usual 'hugs'.   You definitely don't deserve abuse and arguments as a consequence of what is after all, a situation outside your control. It's not like you can try harder, it's not like you're doing it on purpose.   Indeed, I'm not an expert but I guess the wet bed could be a consequence of the stress the rest of the arisings have caused during the holiday - maybe combined with your sleeping brain knowing you're in an unfamiliar location without the comfort of your en-suite next door.

I really can't understand your husband's attitude - it's like somehow he's humiliated and hence angry, when it's you who is feeling humiliated?  I obviously don't know him and it'd be unfair and unhelpful for me to be more critical.

I do wonder though if, as I said above, stress and the panic of 'what if I wet' is actually contributing to or even causing the situation - after all, we all know that feeling of getting home needing to pee and that urgency being multiplied as we're unlocking the front door.

Please try and treat tomorrow (today?) as a new day, because something bad happened yesterday doesn't mean it will today. Your friends are here for you - we do like reading your accounts and seeing pictures - but ultimately we're here with you and for you.  There's no doubt people you already DM with and do keep doing so.

Hugs.

• Agree 1
  • Love 3
On 10/25/2019 at 3:57 AM, Jayne78 said:

Off to Gibraltar today tension in the air I am terrified I might have an accident.

Although he has just offered a half hearted apology.

Fingers or should I say legs crossed.

Have u tried pad. My problem wasn’t as bad as yours but the pads did help. I wish your husband was more understanding of your problem it’s not something you can help Ana he knows this. Arguing with u only causes more stress.  Have you had your doctors appointment yet.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

@Jayne78,  Thank you once again for sharing your experiences - especially as your husband sounds like he makes you feel inferior and guilty for experiencing something that you can't control.  That can't make it easy to open up to others in the way that you do.   He really needs to get a grip and understand what is going on with you and offer his help and support, not take issue with it.   I think you are very brave to do all the things you do, whilst knowing that they could cause you to be in a difficult situation.   In anycase, there is no big deal about peeing outside on a private patio - it washes, nobody got hurt, and it stopped you having a more serious accident.   As to the bed - you didn't set out to wet the bed and as @gldenwetgoose said, the stress he is causing quite possibily aggravates the situation.  Your husband has known about your situation for long enough to understand that it is not something you have control over and he needs to change his attitude.

My wife has more than her fair share of medical problems - not to do with peeing, so I won't give any detail, but I would never ever consider humiliating her or critising her over them.  It has to be support all the way.

By the way, love your summer dress - you look very elegant in it and it looks lovely and cool for being out in warm weather.   

Finally, of course, I would love my wife to pee on the patio and I love the fact that you pee where you need to pee - I'm just sorry for you that it isn't out of choice.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1