Have you ever been peed on?

Have you ever been peed on?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been peed on?

• Yes I have been peed on
    • No, but I would like to be
    • No, and don't want to be.

Yes, more times than I can remember. Maigh (wife) and Mary (ex-girlfriend) were excellent at accommodating even the darkest requests. Unfortunately, Mary left us, and it's been hard on Maigh, she has only rekindled her interest slowly, but she is returning to her usual sexy self.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been peed on, we got in the tub and I got on my knees and he stood up and pissed down my breasts and down my stomach. I didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought I would because he was dehydrated and his pee smelled kinda bad. Has he been more hydrated I may have enjoyed it more. I’d also like someone to aim for my pussy.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
4 hours ago, Sephora said:

I have been peed on once by my hubby and once by a friend and It is not my cup of tea however, I am willing to try it again. If it's the other way around, now that's a different story 

Something you might try is having him pee directly on your clit. I have done the a couple of times and my partners enjoyed it. I am not to interested in seeing a woman getting pissed on in the face or body. I think that is too degrading. I have no problem getting a little on my face when she pees on me just not full on. I think the view from below her is very sexy. One way that I really enjoy is when she pees directly on the head of my penis. It has made me cum a few times.

Guest UnabashedUser
5 hours ago, Navdoc73 said:

One way that I really enjoy is when she pees directly on the head of my penis. It has made me cum a few times.

Yes I love that. Also on the 'taint and asshole.

On 11/22/2019 at 6:57 PM, PissingBlonde said:

Yes, quite a few times - favourite places are my face, mouth, tits, and pussy......... will go into more detail in Real Experiences when I get the chance...

Very nice to know. Will look forward to reading a few accounts of you being peed on in future :) 

• Thanks 1
On 11/22/2019 at 10:22 AM, Navdoc73 said:

Something you might try is having him pee directly on your clit. I have done the a couple of times and my partners enjoyed it. I am not to interested in seeing a woman getting pissed on in the face or body. I think that is too degrading. I have no problem getting a little on my face when she pees on me just not full on. I think the view from below her is very sexy. One way that I really enjoy is when she pees directly on the head of my penis. It has made me cum a few times.

Hi Navdoc, and thank you for sharing. Both of my experience were on my body and a little in my mouth. I have never tried on my parts however it could be something to look into for sure.

Sounds like you had a good time. 

• Like 1