Recent fun in hotels

So I've just recently come home from a holiday overseas and had numerous hotel rooms to myself, and whilst still living at home, back at home, I took full advantage of my free time alone. 

Naughty peeing gets me going the most, so I couldn't help myself but to relieve my bladder around the room at every opportunity I could. It was exhilarating leaving my mark on the carpet, walls, wardrobes, curtains, corner of beds, you name it the list goes on. 

Being not my home I tried leaving my mark spread out enough to satisfy my needs but not enough to leave any damage clean up for housekeeping. 

However one particular night I came back in drunk and wanted to relieve myself all over the carpet, so I pulled back the rug on the floor and let out a nice long piss all over the carpet. I surprised myself with how much I let out, and as much as I felt bad, I was so turned on over the puddle I left below me. 

IMG20190903001411.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Glad you have been enjoying yourself.   I have peed small amounts and even multiple full bladders in hotels, but generally in discrete places and without causing visible damage.  I did  once try the peeing all over the carpet and hiding it with a rug trick, thinking that the rug would cover it up, but the pee soaked through upwards into the rug and both the rug and carpet underneath were wet.  I had to get a hairdryer and dry it for ages!