Disrespecting the Dead - FICTION

Just want to say, this taboo form of naughty pissing is my absolute favourite!! I've actually found this story too, and multiple other ones, along with a bunch of videos on Motherless of girls pissing on graves. I know some people are very against it, but thanks for writing this story, I hope you make more and possibly longer ones! (I read your other stories too, they were awesome)

• Like 2
3 hours ago, ButterflyGod said:

Just want to say, this taboo form of naughty pissing is my absolute favourite!! I've actually found this story too, and multiple other ones, along with a bunch of videos on Motherless of girls pissing on graves. I know some people are very against it, but thanks for writing this story, I hope you make more and possibly longer ones! (I read your other stories too, they were awesome)

Thank you very much. I am glad you enjoyed the story. If you have any story/scenario idea, please let me know. Women solo naughty peeing is my ultimate turn on but I often do not have story ideas. 

I have also checked motherless. Those girls are fearless. 

Loved the story!

I just wonder if I am the odd one, as for some reason I find it naughtier NOT to emphasize the naughtiness.

Specifically, I find the story better without those two sentences:

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 8:57 AM, miniskirtpisser said:

Not caring even one bit about her profane act. 

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 8:57 AM, miniskirtpisser said:

If a grieving family member somehow visited the grave, it will be clear to them that a woman has callously treated it as her impromptu toilet. 

For some reason, I find that emphasizing the naughtiness is a turn-off. I feel like the author is trying too hard to dictate my feelings/reactions. It feels like railroading... maybe because I am bit of a contrarian.

Or maybe it is because NOT emphasizing the naughtiness makes it look like this is a perfectly normal and routine happening. She needed to pee, there was a convenient tombstone to use as a toilet, no need to make a fuss about it!

12 hours ago, daemoniak said:

Loved the story!

I just wonder if I am the odd one, as for some reason I find it naughtier NOT to emphasize the naughtiness.

For some reason, I find that emphasizing the naughtiness is a turn-off. I feel like the author is trying too hard to dictate my feelings/reactions. It feels like railroading... maybe because I am bit of a contrarian.

Or maybe it is because NOT emphasizing the naughtiness makes it look like this is a perfectly normal and routine happening. She needed to pee, there was a convenient tombstone to use as a toilet, no need to make a fuss about it!

Hey Daemoniak, thank you for the constructive criticism. I agree with your comment regarding the first sentence (i.e. “Not caring one bit ...”). After re-reading the story, this sentence does seems superfluous.  It feels like I am telling the reader what she feels instead of allowing the audience to make their own conclusion. 

Having said the above, I feel that the second sentence (i.e. If grieving family member, ....) should stay. I was inspired by @Brutus story (

) in which I really enjoyed the description about how sad Mrs Russo was when the two girls pretty much destroy her favorite daffodils. I was trying to get that kind of effect in this particular story. If you have better idea on how to get that effect without being dictating the readers’ feeling/reactions, I would really appreciate your suggestions. 

• Thanks 1
On 10/20/2019 at 4:46 AM, miniskirtpisser said:

Thank you very much. I am glad you enjoyed the story. If you have any story/scenario idea, please let me know. Women solo naughty peeing is my ultimate turn on but I often do not have story ideas. 

I have also checked motherless. Those girls are fearless. 

I've got a few naughty pee ideas, relating to graves/desecration/etc, if that might help get the stories flowing?
No pun intended lol

On 10/20/2019 at 5:26 AM, daemoniak said:

Loved the story!

It's subtle but does drill it in more than needed but that being said it's such a minor thing and probably doesn't get under most readers' skin. Non emphasis can indeed be powerful as you said but it's a very fine art.

Overall great story that gets right to the good stuff and wastes no words.

@miniskirtpisser I appreciate your mentioning of my story as inspiration, that was unexpected and very humbling. Thank you. 

I think it's worth mentioning also, how endearing you are. Not taking constructive criticism personal, and always conducting yourself with such a joyous attitude, it's very pleasant. It's something I noticed years ago actually.

9 hours ago, Brutus said:

@miniskirtpisser I appreciate your mentioning of my story as inspiration, that was unexpected and very humbling. Thank you. 

I think it's worth mentioning also, how endearing you are. Not taking constructive criticism personal, and always conducting yourself with such a joyous attitude, it's very pleasant. It's something I noticed years ago actually.

Thank you very much for your kind words, Brutus. I love most of your stories and I do get inspired by them. I hope you’ll write more of them 😊

• Like 1