Shewee Flexi Experience

6 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I think you should!   Great stories, very exciting - thanks for sharing.   I'd suggest skirt and panties - the worst is the panties may get wet, but it's an extra bit of risk.  How about peeing outside on a wall at night?

Yeah. I’m planning for skirt and panties thing. It’ll either be short skirt (so I can do the unzip method) or a short dress (so I can do simpler pull-up-the-dress technique). I am a bit concerned about looking for the wall though. I am staying in a busy area and cops are patrolling quite often. I don’t want to be caught peeing illegally 😆😆

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
1 hour ago, miniskirtpisser said:

Yeah. I’m planning for skirt and panties thing. It’ll either be short skirt (so I can do the unzip method) or a short dress (so I can do simpler pull-up-the-dress technique). I am a bit concerned about looking for the wall though. I am staying in a busy area and cops are patrolling quite often. I don’t want to be caught peeing illegally 😆😆

Do you have a yard around your house? Maybe the wall of your house if there’s any privacy and shelter?

• Like 1
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Do you have a yard around your house? Maybe the wall of your house if there’s any privacy and shelter?

I’m renting a house & the owner lives on the premise. It’s also located close to a public parking so peeing in the garden won’t work. I think I’ll look for abandoned houses around the area. Will update you all if I find a suitable spot. 

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Do you drive?  If so, maybe there’s a parking garage somewhere in town where you could park, reverse into a space and then when you return to the car go round the back, between car and wall. Chance to spray the wall then?

That would work. Thanks for the idea. Stay tuned for my update. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, miniskirtpisser said:

I’d love to hear suggestions from you on how to better use my shewee. Any idea on what to pee on next would also be great. I’m thinking of using it when I’m wearing a skirt (with or without panties). I also want to pee on a wall or outside of a window or into a potted plant. What do you think?

Have you considered peeing into a urinal? Maybe there's a public toilet near you (for example, in a park) that's quiet at certain times of the day, and you could take your husband along to keep a lookout. 

4 hours ago, UnauthorisedGuy said:

Have you considered peeing into a urinal? Maybe there's a public toilet near you (for example, in a park) that's quiet at certain times of the day, and you could take your husband along to keep a lookout. 

I’m looking around for a unisex toilet with a urinal. It will take awhile though before I do this. I still really need to get rid of the mental block so that I can do the deed faster. 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

@miniskirtpisser, That sounds like you've got it really mastered now.   You have a very large and impressive bladder capacity and it must have taken quite some confidence to make the first actual pee with the device to be inside your car, before you had confirmed that it wouldn't leak and that you were able to stop the flow in time to avoid overflowing the bottle.   Now you have an easy solution if you are stuck in traffic or simply don't want to get out of the car.   In some ways it is a good job your husband doesn't have a pee fetish.  If my wife did that next to me in the car I wouldn't be able to stop myself looking and I think I might risk crashing the car!

All in all, I prefer girls to pee outside without the aid of a device, but if it gives you more freedom and options then that is great.

• Agree 1

Thanks for this story and good information you posted here. You do have a big bladder that impressed. That must be hard first time needing to pee bad and using a shewee. Stop the flow and get the aim right must be hard a first. I like hear about you using this device more. Are you going to use it on a everyday basics ? I is this quicker then squat or going in mens room urinal ? its been know for years harder for women who need to pee bad when outside. 

On 10/21/2019 at 9:29 PM, Alfresco said:

@miniskirtpisser, That sounds like you've got it really mastered now.   You have a very large and impressive bladder capacity and it must have taken quite some confidence to make the first actual pee with the device to be inside your car, before you had confirmed that it wouldn't leak and that you were able to stop the flow in time to avoid overflowing the bottle.   Now you have an easy solution if you are stuck in traffic or simply don't want to get out of the car.   In some ways it is a good job your husband doesn't have a pee fetish.  If my wife did that next to me in the car I wouldn't be able to stop myself looking and I think I might risk crashing the car!

All in all, I prefer girls to pee outside without the aid of a device, but if it gives you more freedom and options then that is great.

Thank you for your comment, Alfresco. I think Shewee is really just a novelty & a last resort thing for me. Squatting outside is definitely preferable. Another downside with is that I don’t feel I can completely empty my bladder. There’s always something left behind and I don’t particularly enjoy that feeling.

• Like 3
On 10/22/2019 at 12:42 AM, pee01 said:

Thanks for this story and good information you posted here. You do have a big bladder that impressed. That must be hard first time needing to pee bad and using a shewee. Stop the flow and get the aim right must be hard a first. I like hear about you using this device more. Are you going to use it on a everyday basics ? I is this quicker then squat or going in mens room urinal ? its been know for years harder for women who need to pee bad when outside. 

Thank you for your comment, pee01. I don’t think using will be my regular peeing method. I don’t really like having to really regulate my pee pressure. As I do need to ensure that I don’t pee too much and accidentally overfill the Shewee, peeing with shewee is also slower than peeing by squatting. 

Your welcome for this comment. That true you are not always need to pee outside. If you are out don't need pee. That the problem with the shewee it over flows and back fires need to pee bad. I would think too sqauting faster then pulling something like shewee out pull zipper and pants down and go. I like seeing women using shewee and squat.

• Agree 1

If you offered me the bottle, I would’ve drank some warm pee. Is the shewee reusable or do you dispose of it? I’m a fan of squatting. A big part of the turn on for me is panties and pants down, all exposed, ass spread from squatting. The medium to high squats are the best. Splattered mess on the ground with littered napkins/tissue. 

21 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

If you offered me the bottle, I would’ve drank some warm pee. Is the shewee reusable or do you dispose of it? I’m a fan of squatting. A big part of the turn on for me is panties and pants down, all exposed, ass spread from squatting. The medium to high squats are the best. Splattered mess on the ground with littered napkins/tissue. 

Me too. I also love squatting. Shewee is reusable & quite easy to clean too. I recommend it. 

• Like 1

Great following the tales of the shewee - also the fiction.    Would be great to read some true accounts of places and circumstances for squatting and peeing outdoors too....    Absolute desperation or naughtiness?   Planned or spur of the moment?  Did you get caught?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/11/2020 at 7:12 AM, Girllikespee said:

I have an original shewee and I'm curious as to what the difference between models is. I don't use mine too frequently. I mostly just use it to piss at home when I'm feeling naughty. I had to practice in the shower with it for quite a while before I got it right.

I heard the original one is made from hard plastic and the flexi is made from silicone material. I have not tried the original one so I really can’t comment on it. 

Loved reading this. Gave me a hot mental image of everything happening. Also I would have accepted those presents without a doubt hahaha. The ultimate treasure. Still happy your hubby tolerates your fetish though, to let you be you.