Girls who aim

1 hour ago, sd91 said:

Do any of the ladies here or those who know of ladies urination habits, take aim?

If I'm not using a toilet I tand to put my hand at my hip line above my vagina and can guide my stream enough from there. So I often pull things upwards using this technique but dont often hold my lips, unless I can clean my hands!

One of the main times I aimed with my lips was to piss up the wall of a house in a back street. I was 18 and I'd fell out with someone. On the way back home from school I was gonna wee in the woods as I had got really into doing at the time, but only a minute away from the woods was this persons house! I came through the woods through a gap in the fence that led on to a row of houses. This was the side of them and there was a little alley to get into each one.

With their house at the corner I walked through the alley and back again a couple of times I think, to make sure nobody was there. Then I dropped my tights and lifted up my skirt and the back of my school blazer with one hand, my lips held with the other. I then squirted as hard as I could to spray my piss up their wall in the squatting position. My hand was getting soaked with piss (which is why I dont often do it now) and I kept aiming left to right as my stream went against the wall. I stopped, stood up with my tights and underwear around my shins, and pissed up the wall for a good few seconds before I heard someone coming and stopped, pulled everything back up. I walked out as someone walked past, presumably a neighbour. I don't know if they ever went down the alley and saw the obvious puddle.

I actually went back into the woods  through another alley and touched myself up to a quick orgasm. Back then I was a bit more reckless and nobody really needed to walk through those woods...

Isnt just squatting easier though?Without a "hosepipe" i would think its a bit tricky to piss standing up?Dont you get all dripping on your underwear round your knees?

I guess in women,you need to try to pull up the urethra,which in women seems to be at a lower angle compared to men,ours OBVIOUSLY is longer and probably half an inch higher up.

But kudos for getting one off anyway!

Edited by F.W
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, F.W said:

Isnt just squatting easier though?Without a "hosepipe" i would think its a bit tricky to piss standing up?Dont you get all dripping on your underwear round your knees?

I guess in women,you need to try to pull up the urethra,which in women seems to be at a lower angle compared to men,ours OBVIOUSLY is longer and probably half an inch higher up.

But kudos for getting one off anyway!

Well it was probably a bit messy but it was some years ago now! I squat rather than stand almost exclusively!

Do ladies aim whilst squatting though? Or just look down and hope for the best! 😉

Edited by sd91
  • Like 2
On 10/18/2019 at 4:56 AM, sd91 said:

Do any of the ladies here or those who know of ladies urination habits, take aim?

If I'm not using a toilet I tand to put my hand at my hip line above my vagina and can guide my stream enough from there. So I often pull things upwards using this technique but dont often hold my lips, unless I can clean my hands!

One of the main times I aimed with my lips was to piss up the wall of a house in a back street. I was 18 and I'd fell out with someone. On the way back home from school I was gonna wee in the woods as I had got really into doing at the time, but only a minute away from the woods was this persons house! I came through the woods through a gap in the fence that led on to a row of houses. This was the side of them and there was a little alley to get into each one.

With their house at the corner I walked through the alley and back again a couple of times I think, to make sure nobody was there. Then I dropped my tights and lifted up my skirt and the back of my school blazer with one hand, my lips held with the other. I then squirted as hard as I could to spray my piss up their wall in the squatting position. My hand was getting soaked with piss (which is why I dont often do it now) and I kept aiming left to right as my stream went against the wall. I stopped, stood up with my tights and underwear around my shins, and pissed up the wall for a good few seconds before I heard someone coming and stopped, pulled everything back up. I walked out as someone walked past, presumably a neighbour. I don't know if they ever went down the alley and saw the obvious puddle.

I actually went back into the woods  through another alley and touched myself up to a quick orgasm. Back then I was a bit more reckless and nobody really needed to walk through those woods...

Sounds like your a good 'piss shooter' lol

• Like 1