Club and pub stops women from using the men’s toilets

15 hours ago, Vassal said:

One of the things I never understood were gender exclusive single occupancy toilets. Like society says I should wait in line for the Men's, even if the Women's is open but functionally, whats the difference? Why can't there just be two bathrooms, period? 

As a trans person, BIG AGREE.

There is nothing like a big queue to justify trying a more free thinking attitude to where to pee. I always do my bit to avoid making the queues worse of course.

In a club I guess my favourite way is to just pee down my legs. It is usually very easy to just do this anywhere in the club due to it being quite dark, so you can just pee when you like whatever you are doing which is cool.

In the pub of course there is seating. Again I do my part to not create a queue and prefer to pee where I sit, especially when I will be staying there until closing time.

My favourite club never had queues outside the toilets, there were two doors, but both went to the same place! Never went in there myself of course, but it spooked out my friends when they first went in there.

• Love 2