Club and pub stops women from using the men’s toilets

I was recently drinking in a pub and at a nightclub that had security staff outside the men’s and women’s toilets. They were stopping women from using the men’s toilets – much to the annoyance of some women who didn’t want to wait in the line for the women’s toilets. Seeing this reminded me that I’d seen the same thing at another pub late last year.

So perhaps it’s a growing trend, but I’m wondering why? Given how risk averse many businesses are these days, maybe it’s a risk management measure? Venue management are concerned that women using the men’s toilets might be sexually harassed, so their solution is to stop them doing so. 

I’m wondering if the days of women in the men’s toilets are numbered ☹️☹️

• Like 3

I agree.I know girls sometimes do sneak into the mens,but in there they are vulnerable to harassment.Ive seen it myself,where 2 girls ran in to a cubicle,and then loads of guys just climbed up looking over,so i think they just left and went outside or something.They really need to increase the numbers available for women in clubs.

4 hours ago, owlman76 said:

here in the UK there's been a lot of debate about toilets lately, one large venue was heavily criticised after a refit because the ladies toilets had something like 8 pans in it, but the gents had 4 pans and about 8 urinals. Some womens group was kicking off as usual about discrimination, generally, blokes are quicker than women, plus blokes normally go to the toilet on their own. For some reason women have to go in groups, even if only one needs a wee, it usually needs at least another one to go with her, then they spend a lot of time chatting instead of just coming back out.

I think one of the reasons certain establishments are being more proactive regarding stopping members of the opposite sex 'using' the 'wrong' toilets has something to do with quite often they are not going in there to use the toilet, they're going in for something else, in my youth it was quite common in certain clubs to find a bloke taking a willing and usually drunk woman into the bog at a nightclub for a quick shag!

I remember being in one club toilet one night and as I stood at the urinal, the door flew open and this woman in a pair of jeans came flying in, "fuckin ladies is full and I'm gonna piss myself if I don't have a piss soon" and with that she pulled her jeans down and stood pissing into the urinal, when she'd done she pulled them up and walked out!

Wow🔥 did she moan with relief or anything?

• Like 1
On 10/16/2019 at 3:12 PM, alicexxx said:

The entire pub or nightclub should be used as a Ladies' Toilet... the problems will be solved completely! 

My sentiments entirely; why do so many ladies get hung up on having to use the ladies and queue for it, when its usually so easy just to push the skirt back a little and let it all your pent up pee flow under the table, as and when the need arises - so much more fun and pleasure! My g/f doesn't even bother to pull her knickers aside, peeing in them just adds to the naughtiness and fun of the occasion. I would love to see this catch on!

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

My sentiments entirely; why do so many ladies get hung up on having to use the ladies and queue for it, when its usually so easy just to push the skirt back a little and let it all your pent up pee flow under the table, as and when the need arises - so much more fun and pleasure! My g/f doesn't even bother to pull her knickers aside, peeing in them just adds to the naughtiness and fun of the occasion. I would love to see this catch on!

Waiting for the toilet to get free is wasting your time, my dear! 😜

• Love 2

Possibly related to the issue @owlman76 has mentioned, I heard a debate on the radio a week or so ago - a large UK theatre - had proposed open unisex bathrooms, which would have some urinals shielded from view at one end, but then the rest of cubicles.

The argument for it was exactly the 'how to balance the demands between ladies / gents' where the existing gents space was under-utilised and the ladies were always struggling during performance intervals.  It was the usual debate between logic vs. the paranoia of sex pests.   As if anyone would ever take an interest in the opposite sex peeing...

• Haha 4
10 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Possibly related to the issue @owlman76 has mentioned, I heard a debate on the radio a week or so ago - a large UK theatre - had proposed open unisex bathrooms, which would have some urinals shielded from view at one end, but then the rest of cubicles.

I have seen one or two implementations of this sort of idea in bars and nightclubs in Thailand.  Sometimes the urinals are in a sort of entrance hall,  and both men and women walk past them to get to the unisex stalls.  The girls, as they go past, are quite free to take a look at the guys peeing if they want to.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, likesToLick said:

I have seen one or two implementations of this sort of idea in bars and nightclubs in Thailand.  Sometimes the urinals are in a sort of entrance hall,  and both men and women walk past them to get to the unisex stalls.  The girls, as they go past, are quite free to take a look at the guys peeing if they want to.

I've got no issues with that - either from the fetish point of view or just from an everyday life point.  It's one of those things which I think would generate outrage as a concept but would work absolutely perfectly with no issues in practice.  That would be especially the case somewhere like a theatre where there's lots of people there anyway.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:39 PM, likesToLick said:

I've been in restrooms like that in Germany and as you say you walk past the guys peeing as you walk in and out. I was surprise how comfortable everyone was with the layout, as you could easily check out the guys and a surprising number of women made a point of doing so.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 10/20/2019 at 1:36 AM, beachmom said:

I've been in restrooms like that in Germany and as you say you walk past the guys peeing as you walk in and out. I was surprise how comfortable everyone was with the layout, as you could easily check out the guys and a surprising number of women made a point of doing so.

I wouldn’t mind the view. Maybe  rate them. Oh yes that definitely a 9.5. Lol.  Good pee stream and nice colors. 😈

Edited by Sweets
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 10/22/2019 at 9:39 PM, Sweets said:

I wouldn’t mind the view. Maybe  rate them. Oh yes that definitely a 9.5. Lol.  Good pee stream and nice colors. 😈

Wow, that's so hot.

I had few occasions where I could allow some girls to peek and watch me go because they were staring at the other men. Never had the courage too but it's so hot just by me thinking about it!

• Like 2
On 10/20/2019 at 1:36 AM, beachmom said:

Interesting. Are they co-ed bathrooms or the doorways just happened to be next to each other?

Edited by cornerstone

I was in a place last night, a famous live music venue and happened to be standing near the ladies, waiting for a friend.  It was in a gap between two bands and quite a queue had built up.

Suddenly a guy walked up, saying excuse me and walked past the queuing ladies there into the women's toilets.  Looking at the situation, nobody said anything or physically tried to stop him - but pretty much everyone in the queue had a 'WTF' expression on their face.  A minute or so later he returned out and stood just by where I was waiting.

Now in that particular club, the ladies toilets are in that spot and the gents are in the opposite corner - and it's not entirely uncommon to see gents walk in completely innocently.  I asked him if he was looking for the gents and he gave me the WTF expression, so I repeated myself a bit louder over the noise.

"No, I went in there to get my coat back off my girlfriend" was his reply.   All a bit bizarre if you ask me...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2019 at 2:39 AM, Sweets said:

I went snowboarding in Switzerland,  it was the same there  , all sharing , I was a young teen , woman just getting naked , men pissing in front of every one . Theirs me with a hard on . Turn on by it all . Eye opening. 

• Cheeky 1
  • 4 months later...
17 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Just make the bathrooms gender neutral, c'mon it's not that hard.

I imagine women wouldn't be happy with that either. It's been brought up a few times over the past year and it never went down well.

One of the things I never understood were gender exclusive single occupancy toilets. Like society says I should wait in line for the Men's, even if the Women's is open but functionally, whats the difference? Why can't there just be two bathrooms, period?